Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old goals -- do they ever come back around?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swimgirl421 View Post
    But shouldn't we be able to a least do the quests for them??
    No. 99% of the challenges R time restricted. They last about 30 days give or take a few days. W the new LTOs they're making available some of the ovens were included, like the tea time, either kettle or oven. I can't remember which.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I really think its unfair that mission events don't repeat. I love trying to reach those goals! Also, not everyone is able to use money to buy gems to be sure to finish goals. It would be nice to have another chance to get appliances I didn't get. This is esp. true since some appliances require 70 parts each. At times I needed more neighbors or more time to finish building the appliance. I truly hope that the developers rethink this matter.

why no?! please !!! we want the old ovens please

Rhino Keeper
    The 5 day goals use to be fun. They would release old ovens. They doesn’t happen now. They need to change the policy.

Rhino Keeper
    Statue? Of limitations. Goal ovens should be released. I dont believe old time players would mind. I sure wouldnt.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Statue? Of limitations. Goal ovens should be released. I dont believe old time players would mind. I sure wouldnt.
    This. I've been playing since 2011. Have still missed more than a few ovens due to my tablet breaking or just the busy-ness of life. Of course the old goals and ovens should be available for everyone to get. Storm8 want to make money, they're missing a trick by not putting the old ovens up for sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I am an "older player" not literally, but in the sense that I've played since 2012, at least on bakery story. And I agree.

Stuff like old ovens/stoves and drink machines, even decorations alike should be made available again by goal or even unlocked completely. Like how the Santa's Grotto was then completely unlocked for purchase to everyone for certain sales, the Cute Vampire Baker and the Mummy Baker were as well.

Even though I've played since 2012 there is really no evidence to support this since I didn't understand or know even a bit of English 8-9 years ago (I'm Italian) and since the game is in English it took me a very long time to be able to understand what this and that meant to do goals. So I don't have most of what I could've when I was playing back then.

I would love to have some of the stuff 2012-2013 had in terms of old goal prizes and even the ovens that I missed.

Rhino Keeper
    Not fair to the players who worked so hard to get the items during goals? What about not fair to those who may not have been able to play them, for one reason or another? When I first started playing the game, in 2013, I didn’t know about the goals or pick up on the fact that there were any, for several months. I’d love to have the chance to play January to May’s goals from 2013. OR...maybe have a chance to purchase items from those goals!

I don’t think it matters one way or the other, really. Why not open old goals and let the players decide whether they want to play them or not, or even spend money to do so? In fact, those players who played those goals got the prizes for simply finishing the goals. If they brought the items back, and let us at least purchase the items, we would be at a disadvantage anyway, since we wouldn’t get them for free, unless they reposted them as a goal.

But If it is a no, then it is a no. And, oh well, it is what it is. But sure would be nice.

When will the Scottish one come around again or even just the ovens. Or even just the flooring and wall paper.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendarob35 View Post
    When will the Scottish one come around again or even just the ovens. Or even just the flooring and wall paper.
    I looked it up. I thought it was 2013 but it was 2016. So there is some chance that some of the stuff will show up in LTOs or as a side goal. It’s been a while. I think that was the goal where one of the the finished products looked like it had yet to enter an oven. Forget what they were called. Looked like ladyfingers.

I wish they’d re-release old goals, too. I never say “never” but it seems unlikely.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast