Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old goals -- do they ever come back around?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swimgirl421 View Post
    But shouldn't we be able to a least do the quests for them??
    No. 99% of the challenges R time restricted. They last about 30 days give or take a few days. W the new LTOs they're making available some of the ovens were included, like the tea time, either kettle or oven. I can't remember which.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I really think its unfair that mission events don't repeat. I love trying to reach those goals! Also, not everyone is able to use money to buy gems to be sure to finish goals. It would be nice to have another chance to get appliances I didn't get. This is esp. true since some appliances require 70 parts each. At times I needed more neighbors or more time to finish building the appliance. I truly hope that the developers rethink this matter.

why no?! please !!! we want the old ovens please

Rhino Keeper
    The 5 day goals use to be fun. They would release old ovens. They doesn’t happen now. They need to change the policy.

Rhino Keeper
    Statue? Of limitations. Goal ovens should be released. I dont believe old time players would mind. I sure wouldnt.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Statue? Of limitations. Goal ovens should be released. I dont believe old time players would mind. I sure wouldnt.
    This. I've been playing since 2011. Have still missed more than a few ovens due to my tablet breaking or just the busy-ness of life. Of course the old goals and ovens should be available for everyone to get. Storm8 want to make money, they're missing a trick by not putting the old ovens up for sale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12