Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old goals -- do they ever come back around?

New Resident

Old goals -- do they ever come back around?

There was a goal before I downloaded the game, called "Let's have a ball". One of the items you gain access to during this goal is the "chandelier table". Because I started playing Bakery Story AFTER this goal had been and gone, I missed it, and therefore cannot access that item. Is this goal gone from me forever? Or will it ever come back around? I think it's unfair that so many items are completely inaccessible to me just because of when I started playing. Will I ever have a chance to complete it?

Rhino Keeper
    No. Ever. Sorry. "teamlava policy". Sad.

I wish they did... I am only missing a couple..
    .. and I would pay money to get them...

I keep hoping they'll open some up - for gems maybe? I love working towards the goals, plus the prizes! To access old goals would be great fun.

Executive Chef
    I've been playing for 3yrs and they've never repeated so I doubt they will.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    I havenot played a long time but playing now.
    I miss many goal oven too!
    I am sad. I know I cannot have them anymore but can the game not to show me what I am missing
    OK? Everytime I click design, I see what goal oven I cannot get even pay gem.
    I feel very sad.....and angry! Don't show to me again ! It is curl like show a lake to people who are thirsty but they cannot drink it!!!

Host(ess)
    I read somewhere that teamlava thinks it would screw the players over that worked hard to complete the goals, and thats why it will never be released for gems. I havent played bs that long, but have played rs for a couple of years, and I dont see it that way. For me the easy things to get is the goal releases, where as the gem releases I would hate to see released as goals (if I had spent real money on getting them).

Rhino Keeper
    I was out of the game for almost a year for various reasons and man,the locked ovens look soo cute..I wish there was a way to get those..even with gems..teamlava has not changed much in the last year..lol...

Unfortunately it's a no. I'm so sorry.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Quote Originally Posted by tify74 View Post
    I read somewhere that teamlava thinks it would screw the players over that worked hard to complete the goals, and thats why it will never be released for gems. I havent played bs that long, but have played rs for a couple of years, and I dont see it that way. For me the easy things to get is the goal releases, where as the gem releases I would hate to see released as goals (if I had spent real money on getting them).
    But shouldn't we be able to a least do the quests for them??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast