Page 76 of 121 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I can't believe TL changed the rules halfway through the game?!?
    I didn't know the rules were changed... How do we find out the original rules, then what was changed and to what?

Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    Amen to all that! - Im level 40 and dont feel the need to continue playing, the game is very unbalanced right now when it comes to the value of the rewards versus the time we have to invest.. and for some players even the money they choose to invest.. I'd probably be more irked in that case.
    I used to play Dragon Story and a couple others - to me, those became way more unbalanced: the breeding drop rates, the tournaments, etc. the lack of time to complete each thing... I haven't experienced the full similarity in Castle Story... yet. I am hopeful quest times, and drop rates, etc do follow the same way as the other games. I'm okay with status quo or better.

Quote Originally Posted by tyram2012 View Post
    Playing daily since 2012. Level 50. I also pay for gems. Have completed all quests, have all buildings, 6 manty, 6 Ali, 2200 sun stones. Need 8 braziers. For me forum is part of the game. PLEASE keep opinions coming whether positive or negative. I love the complaining and rebuttals. I agree with some, all or none. For me part of the fun is the passion people have for this game. Keep it on! This is what a community is, diversity in opinions but one common goal.

I too have been playing daily - except on wifi-less vacations. Those have ****ed some of my buildings (bat den, reindeer stable, 2 others) but I still enjoy the challenge. Successes, disappointments, etc - they are lessons the game teaches to me. I am getting better at visiting the forums, still learning, but it's neat on game dynamics, personalities and community.

Rhino Keeper
    The only rule they changed along the way, to my knowledge, is that the last individual prize went from 3,000 stones, to 3,200 stones. For some, that may mean they can't get the final individual prize. Otherwise, I believe everything else has stayed the same.

Anyone know any other changes since the event began?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tyram2012 View Post
    Playing daily since 2012. Level 50. I also pay for gems. Have completed all quests, have all buildings, 6 manty, 6 Ali, 2200 sun stones. Need 8 braziers. For me forum is part of the game. PLEASE keep opinions coming whether positive or negative. I love the complaining and rebuttals. I agree with some, all or none. For me part of the fun is the passion people have for this game. Keep it on! This is what a community is, diversity in opinions but one common goal.
    Would be boring if we all had the same opinions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Would be boring if we all had the same opinions
    Exactly! Each of us has our own expectation and priorities.
    Some like it more challenging, some want more easy path.
    Just don't get too personal on other's comments. We should respect each other's right of expression,
    save n except those that tell other to shut up.

Btw, half way to final prize. Still 2 flags to go for upgrading to lvl 7.
    So far so good for me, but I might let go on Griesella's quest.
    That seems impossible for me when the fragment is so scarce in supply.
    Last edited by BriarAvenue; 08-17-14 at 02:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I can honestly say I most likly won't get all the prizes, but unlike the other goAls I am not stress on this and I actually feel
    No need to spend gems on this quest as I have others! I like this goal it is stress free and nothing worth worrying about! I have notice my normal neighbors who use to gift me have stopped and no I'm not getting gifts at all which makes me sad, but that's not TL fault! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigadere_General View Post
    I didn't know the rules were changed... How do we find out the original rules, then what was changed and to what?
    Read through previous posts, but apparently the final number of sunstones for the individual prize changed half way through. Apparently it wasn't 3200 to start with but got changed?

Executive Chef
    I think I've received 6 golden nuggets since this event started! Rock chopping and mine drops! Also got a sunstone from a dark cave formation!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Read through previous posts, but apparently the final number of sunstones for the individual prize changed half way through. Apparently it wasn't 3200 to start with but got changed?
    I don't believe that TL ever gave a number for collecting the individual prizes. The numbers originally quoted came from a player who estimated how many Sunstones would unlock the prizes. As it turns out they estimated a bit on the low side.