Page 66 of 121 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    Can someone help me? I supposedly got a bonfire several days ago but it has yet to show up in my inventory. I'm assuming it's a glitch but is there someone I need to contact to get it sorted out? Also, I just now received 40 sun mosaics. 40! Do they do anything?? Thanks!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to post a picture of the 6th prize but couldn't figure out how. If you want to visit me to see it my ID is gilachaya. Yes I gemmed past some steps to get here. I'm definitely hooked on this game . Thank you to everyone who shares tips here!!!

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone who finished the No Basic Witches goal (give 200,000 coins) tell me if another goal pops up after it? I have a plan for my coins...
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    I got 40 sun mosaics, also....

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I just had to go and mention the pitcher plants! Now Greselda's tent wants the green potted plants and every time I grow seeds, guess what I get...more pitcher plants! Now that I don't need them! Just sitting here laughing and shaking my head.

As we all get our tents upgraded, the numbers for the community prize should move faster. For the first one, we had t wait for everyone to get into the community. We had lower level tents and getting to 650 took longer. Now that we've been upgrading, our individual totals are bigger, so we can accumulate more stones faster.

Having so much fun with this! Thank you TL for adding this fun twist to the Pyre Tent. I never expected an update today. Great surprise! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    wow! thanks for posting this! it's beautiful!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Can anyone who finished the No Basic Witches goal (give 200,000 coins) tell me if another goal pops up after it? I have a plan for my coins...
    It's the end of the quest line. Well, you get a few gems (I think it was 3) as a reward.

Host(ess)
    I am an optimistic person but I don't see how we could possibly get the last community prize. Assuming that in this week we will collect roughly as many sun stones as we did last week, it will take 7 days for the second prize and by then the event is almost over. I know its just useless decoration but i like some variety in my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Sorry 'bout that! It's just that you're not as vocal as those Aussies!
    Ohhhhh we can hold our own when we need to!! Just wait till you see me type in caps....it's a frightening sight!

Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    You are lucky that this was your answer and not something along the lines of New Zealanders are like Aussies. That's worse than saying Canadiens are like Americans....
    Haha, Kudu. It happens allllllllll the time. But there are worse things to be called.....Kiwis are often mistaken for....no, never mind. ;-)

Just hit 1500. Not sure about these mosaic tiles. Thinking of using them in the basement bathroom that no one ever sees.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 1915 sun stones. Almost to the next prize. I wish they gave us the choice of a decoration or all those lanterns and things I can't use. I like to have "useless" decorations. This has been a very fun update.