Page 15 of 121 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Quote Originally Posted by KK7382 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems upgrading their tent? I spent the 10 gems to upgrade to level 2, but I refuse to spend anymore to upgrade it further. It simply will NOT give me the option to upgrade.

You have to wait for collection from the tent to get the flag to upgrade to next level .... mentioned somewhere further up in this thread. Level 2 maybe as far as you can go.

New Resident
    I have done that twice already. How many flags do I need to get to be able to upgrade?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You have to wait for collection from the tent to get the flag to upgrade to next level .... mentioned somewhere further up in this thread. Level 2 maybe as far as you can go.
    Do you know how many flags I need to get to upgrade? I have collected from it twice already.

Quote Originally Posted by KK7382 View Post
    I have done that twice already. How many flags do I need to get to be able to upgrade?
    My upgrade shows only 1 flag needed for level 2. Will be able to collect from the tent in an hour. I'll upgrade then (if I get a flag-lol) & let you know if there's another one after that & how many flags are required if so.

Sounds like it's not 100% drop then if you've collected twice.
    Last edited by meme1098; 08-07-14 at 03:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I am speechless at this point. I was willing to live with bugs to keep the Castle icon. I have been forced to update to the Pink Poni. And what did I get? A Peptobismal pink tent on slime green grass that was clashed so badly no matter where I put it, that I had to unlock my last expansion in the north-east, so I could hide it behind Old Thomas house and trees.

I am NOT happy. If it weren't for the lovely artwork on the prizes to give me a tiny ray of hope, I would join Oliverrr11 and just delete CS. I have spent more on CS gems than I dare admit, but I will walk away from it all if the building artwork continues to have so little detail, clash with older buildings in style, and be so bad.
    I hid it behind trees as well, and I upgraded to level 3 and it is even more hideous than level 1

Executive Chef
    My upgrade shows only 1 flag needed for level 2. Will be able to collect from the tent in an hour. I'll upgrade then (if I get a flag-lol) & let you know if there's another one after that & how many flags are required if so.
    You will need

Fancy beam x 3
    Super glue x3
    Flame Flags x5
    Brasiers x 2

Farm Supplier
    for level two and three you just need one flag for level four you need three flags and a brazier.

Rhino Keeper
    Heya it only says you need 1200 stones for the 3rd prize.....anyone know what it will require for the fifth and final?

Something like 3000?

Trying to do the math of how many stones one would need to collect everyday for the full 18 days

If it was 3000 it would be about 166 per day?!?! Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    You will need

Fancy beam x 3
    Super glue x3
    Flame Flags x5
    Brasiers x 2
    What are brasiers? Some kind of cooking device? Or clothing? Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    You will need

Fancy beam x 3
    Super glue x3