Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1201

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Sun Stones will not drop and cannot be crafted anymore. Please force close your game to see this fix. Thanks!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 08-25-14 at 04:16 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    No more sun stones but my tent still has a timer on it for 4 hours.. We were told it would give us nothing it was just a decoration ..will it drop more then coins

Quote Originally Posted by twil2shoes View Post
    I'm not too happy, I was about 100 stones short for the final prize, fine I lost, the game ended but my mines and beasts are still dropping sun stones and my workshop still has the ability to craft them....I don't understand why
    I was close to finishing too. I had to leave earlier than expected to get my mom to an appointment. Her street and sidewalk was torn up and I had to call my brother to lay boards to help her walk across the trench where the sidewalk had been. She was shaky with her cane and boards were tippy! Tr?s dangereux!
    I had already climbed down in the trench and back up to get in her house.

I had completed the pyre tent but was short sun stones. Hoped to finish before I left but discovered I needed to get on the road earlier as I had almost 2 hours due to construction and emergency road closure due to a fatal accident. Then another 45 minutes to the appointment. Now there is a Finish button. Dare I click it or will it charge me gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    No more sun stones but my tent still has a timer on it for 4 hours.. We were told it would give us nothing it was just a decoration ..will it drop more then coins
    Mine drops coins too, and the clock starts ticking another 4 hours for another collection.

Host(ess)
    LOL. Even though the event is over, I just spent the 15 gems to upgrade my tent. It's so much better-looking that I'm glad I did.

Farm Supplier
    Seriously, is the tent just a space hogging decoration that drops measly coins now that the event is over? I thought surely that it would give something worthwhile after being fully upgraded. The gazebo is awesome! It makes up for how worthless the pergola became. Am I missing something? Is my tent broken?

Rhino Keeper
    Since very few people are going to collect from it, can we make the tent just a pure decoration? The bobbing coin is a little annoying and covers the top part of the tent.

Fashion Designer
    I have one brazier and flame flag as souvenir but no sun stones in my inventory. I like the tent and all the decorations! I just have not enough space to put them all out.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Hey all,

I posted on the appropriately related quest post on here but nobody has answered me. I'm doing the bylthewood part... 2 I think. And I'm at the point where I need to make the garnet trinket and the second adventure that I sent the knights on they brought back a garnet. I made the trinket and when I tried to fulfill the rest of the goal nothing happened. I assumed when they said it will take a few tries that meant to retrieve the stone from the adventure and have it drop...so can someone confirm that what they meant is that even when you get the stone it may not necessarily work?! or did I get totally jipped and the trinket didn't register for some glichty reason!!!
    Garnet trinket took me several tries. Keep adventuring and crafing it. Eventually you will be successful on the craft.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    Since very few people are going to collect from it, can we make the tent just a pure decoration? The bobbing coin is a little annoying and covers the top part of the tent.
    Please don't speak for all players. This forum doesn't represent the entire Castle Story world players. I WILL keep collecting coins from the tent, thanks