Page 109 of 121 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1201

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Host(ess)
    So glad I checked here first to see what's special about a level 7 tent. THANKS!!! I only have 3 flags left to collect, but seeing as I only have 3 hours and the tent won't be ready to collect from again for 4 hours...Considered spending the 15 gems, but if it doesn't drop anything after today, it's not worth it to me. Irritating though as I have a partially completed reindeer stable and inn, too. I just like to have all of the buildings in a game.

New Resident
    I would like to say, I enjoyed the festival, the tent is the best thing acheived from it, other prizes, to me are just a bonus, which I will use in time or not. I do agree with others as far as size of things, some were made way to large. But overall it was a good event.
    👑Rivendell👑

Farm Supplier
    Im still trying to receive the fourth prize. I think I wil manage it on time! I just need 18 sunstones and got less then 2 hours left . Yeey

Host(ess)
    Thank you TeamLava for this great event. I liked everything about it. The last prize somehow reminds me of the Statue of Liberty or the Colossus of Rhodes. Therefore no complaints about its size.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats and thanks to everyone who participated & made it possible for us to finish this event!! I LOVE the spire. I think it's gorgeous!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 4miche View Post
    So glad I checked here first to see what's special about a level 7 tent. THANKS!!! I only have 3 flags left to collect, but seeing as I only have 3 hours and the tent won't be ready to collect from again for 4 hours...Considered spending the 15 gems, but if it doesn't drop anything after today, it's not worth it to me. Irritating though as I have a partially completed reindeer stable and inn, too. I just like to have all of the buildings in a game.
    Gutted that I didn't get the last two braziers. Have just had to spend gems to upgrade tent to level 7 before the time runs out as I think it looks far better than at level 6. Don't agree with random drops. I collected from tent 4 or 5 times a day so quite disappointed, had way too many flags, 56 at the end and only 8 braziers.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I did indeed get my last brazier with the very last tent collection. At least now I can store a fully upgraded tent rather than a l6 one

Rhino Keeper
    I think my favorite out of all the prizes is the sundial. What about all of you? What's your favorite?

Fashion Designer
    I like the festival spire the best, because of the height.

Rhino Keeper
    About 8 minutes left.....we made over 500 million sunstones....that's amazing!