Page 106 of 121 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1201

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Host(ess)
    I wish I could stick it way, way out in the country somewhere. It just doesn't look right in my town.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sulu43 View Post
    I wish I could stick it way, way out in the country somewhere. It just doesn't look right in my town.
    I have my stuff from this with my gazebo and magic garden and faerie respite and mermaid pond and colorful trees, etc. it is a whole section of my toen now. I think it works! Then i have the flowery fence around it with the flowery gate leadeing between it and the "downton" area, and topiary gate leading to the farm area. The paths we got early on in this work great with the other stuff!

Glad we got the big one.. Afraid I'll never make it to the last individual prize. I'm 600 shy and can't see a way to get that many in so short a time. Ahhh... Sad. Especially considering I play more than once an hour all day, every day. I honestly don't know what else I could have done - unless it was drop everything and focus all resources for the past two weeks on this. Too difficult.

Fashion Designer
    I worked so hard on these stones, and now I feel a bit.... empty. I Woke up, opened the game, first thing I see was the third communityprize, I put it down for a second to see what it looks like. Oh... my... Can't believe it: it's SO huge and SO bright and SO ugly... No offence to those who like it, but...

First of all it was disappointing for lots that it's all about decoration, even the tent afterwards. But okay, so be it. But what bothers me most are the designs: some of them are so huge, and so not lively. It would have been so much better with a bit of animation: a bonfire with no flickering fire? A firefly in a cage: is he asleep, or dead or in coma? Some of the items are disproportionate and all together they require lots of space lots of us don't have.
    Last edited by EBJW; 08-24-14 at 11:21 PM.
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I worked so hard on these stones, and now I feel a bit.... empty. I Woke up, opened the game, first thing I see was the third communityprize, I put it down for a second to see what it looks like. Oh... my... Can't believe it: it's SO huge and SO bright and SO ugly... No offence to those who like it, but...

First of all it was disappointing for lots that it's all about decoration, even the tent afterwards. But okay, so be it. But what bothers me most are the designs: some of them are so huge, and so not lively. It would have been so much better with a bit of animation: a bonfire with no flickering fire? A firefly in a cage: is he asleep, or dead or in coma? Some of the items are disproportionate and all together they require lots of space lots of us don't have.
    Absolut agree
    We need extra expansion for all this...if i place...
    hope TL learned from this test for the happypumkincollecting

Executive Chef
    I had to put my tent in storage to place the lamp... It's huge! I'm going to enjoy it for a while, then prolly store it.
    I'm glad we pulled together and made it to the final prize. Now they have all our feedback and ideas for next time (Halloween. Yay!). Good work all!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    So I was super busy with work the past few days that I couldn't play this game much. I was just looking at my sunstones count sitting at 3070 with around 11 hours left, feeling a bit frustrated that I'm so close yet not enough... Then I considered skipping Greselda's events with 30 gems for 30 sunstones. But even with that I'd still be 100 stones short and if I buy the rest of the stones it'd still be 200 gems and that's too much...

Then I looked at my tent with 2 hours to go for collection time, and it costs 4 gems to skip 2 hours. My tent is level 7 so I get 24 sunstones per collection. Realizing skipping the tent with gems (8 gems for 4 hours aka 24 sunstones) is a much better deal, I proceeded to use 36 gems to skip for 120 sunstones. Now I'm sitting at 3190 sunstones so I only need to craft 10 more myself and I can finish that before I sleep

So for those of you who are pretty close and really want to finish the event, skipping the level 7 tent with gems for sunstones should be the best deal. I don't want to set alarm clock to wake up 4 hours later and I wouldn't have time to touch the game when I wake up either, so I do consider these 32 gems well spent (I saved up these gems from going on adventures daily anyway, and we had that cupcake mania game recently for extra gems). Hopefully my tip would help somebody. Good luck to anyone else who's still collecting sunstones!

PS. lol Greseldam will never get her tent off me :P

Executive Chef

Thank you TL

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you TL for giving us two weeks of entertainment. And lower the requirement of the last community prize to make it achieve-alb for us. We worried, we voiced our unhappiness. But we did it. High five every one.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish it wasn't so hideous. And HUGE. I don't know why the obvious expansions that are on the board can't just be unlocked when we're ready to. They keep giving us bigger and bigger disproportionate buildings and decorations (even flowers bigger than our people!) without room to put them. I'm getting so fed up.

The Last Community Prize

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	15122

Thanks!
    Last edited by wallada; 08-25-14 at 02:24 AM.