Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1201

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

ummm - WOOO HOOOO WE DID IT! Got the final community prize!!!
    YAY TEAM!

(but -- does anyone else find this decoration a little TERRIFYING??? it is HUGE and looks like some kind of alien machine with lazer beams firing down!
    I hope it doesn't scare the little critters I have... in my inventory!)

Well. Looks like I'll eat my words and join the ranks of the complainers
    I'm so disappointed. That thing is ENORMOUS. Completely out of proportion to everything else in the game. The gazebo and pyre tent are already super sized and don't fit into the kingdom, but the final prize blows everything else out of the water. It looks utterly ridiculous. Mine will be going straight to storage.

Executive Chef
    It *is* rather ginormous! I think it will grow on me, though. If it was some piddly little thing, we'd all be complaining about all that work for THIS?, lol.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

I took my sundial out and put it in. It is a bit ridiculous looking but I've earned it so I'll wear it like a badge with pride ... maybe stash it away in a week or so. Even the sundial was a bit large for my kingdom. Had to evict Thomas and move his geriatric arse out to the pastures to make room.

Rhino Keeper
    I knew something like this would happen when the EPA outlawed incandescent light bulbs. That thing could light up all of Atlanta!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidlish View Post
    ummm - WOOO HOOOO WE DID IT! Got the final community prize!!!
    YAY TEAM!

(but -- does anyone else find this decoration a little TERRIFYING??? it is HUGE and looks like some kind of alien machine with lazer beams firing down!
    I hope it doesn't scare the little critters I have... in my inventory!)
    I wasn't expecting to like it but I really do - yes, it looks like some crazy giant alien structure! I may leave it in place and pretend that alien visitors left it as a beacon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I knew something like this would happen when the EPA outlawed incandescent light bulbs. That thing could light up all of Atlanta!
    It's that glowy thing on top of the pyramid in Las Vegas. The one that you can see from space and interfers with planes! Get ready for crash landings!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarbeebee View Post
    Well. Looks like I'll eat my words and join the ranks of the complainers
    I'm so disappointed. That thing is ENORMOUS. Completely out of proportion to everything else in the game. The gazebo and pyre tent are already super sized and don't fit into the kingdom, but the final prize blows everything else out of the water. It looks utterly ridiculous. Mine will be going straight to storage.
    Me too! Place to check the size, n put to storage immediately.
    It would be nice if it were 16 1x1 miniature lights,
    then each of us can arrange whatever suits our kingdom like the tile.

I will think twice come the Halloween quest. Don't need a 5x5 Jack O Lantern in any case.

Rhino Keeper
    Ghostbusters final scene just came to mind!
    Everybody fought so hard against the marshmallow man n the evils,
    but after winning, the marshmallow man melt n fell flat upon everybody like a snow storm.
    That's how I feel about this gigantic structure.

Woooohooo Yes! We did it !! 3 hrs later, I will get the 3200 reward !! Haha. Thanks