Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1201

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    I guess you can try your best to collect more, and then watch out for the cutoff time.
    If you still can't get enough n want the lvl tent badly, then skip it with gems say 10 minutes before the cutoff.
    That's pretty fun too.
    Oh, I'll still carry on trying but I'm not spending gems on a decoration. I've collected from it at least 4 times a day most days and sometimes I sneaked a 5th collection in when I happened to wake in the middle of the night but still I am short 2 braziers. Unless they tweak the drop rate, it's not happening.

I've scaled back on sunstone production now as I reached 3200 as expected. Still collecting for the community prize but won't buy any more rocks to chop.
    Last edited by idrispad; 08-23-14 at 09:58 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    I'm just curious... Those that have finished the personal goals... How many of you are continuing to collect sunstones?

I was just wondering if with the time left if there was a chance of getting the last item.
    I don't know anybody who has stopped after reaching the personal prizes!

However me and most neighbours are taking it a little bit easier. I allow myself that: from the beginning on I've concentrated only on those stones, did nothing else. I've neglected my kingdom, it was an obsession, a bit like the Baron and money
    So still collecting, but no more rock outcropping; I've cropped a mountain altogether!
    4224 stones now.
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    I'm just curious... Those that have finished the personal goals... How many of you are continuing to collect sunstones?

I was just wondering if with the time left if there was a chance of getting the last item.
    Of course

I should not play at work so at 3400 and counting. This is a community event so the goal has not been achieved before the last community prize gets unlocked. I have already cleared some space for that lovely lantern because I firmly believe we are going to make it.

Also - good luck for getting the missing braziers everyone!
    Last edited by silveryedges; 08-24-14 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Typos, with special thanks to autocorrect :)

Welp with a little over 500 out of 3200 sun stones left to collect its official I'm not going to make the dead line in time oh well. Maybe we will still hit the last community goal.

Executive Chef
    I'm at 4088, and still pushing for the last goal. We have over 1 day left, I think we will make it with time to spare, as long as we all keep trying. I've enjoyed the event, and look forward to the Halloween event! Good Luck everyone still working on personal goals.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    You will get it. You will hv 10 more collection before the cutoff, that alone will give you 240 stones.
    Then you need 94 stones from other sources (dragons, manticores, boars, workshop, adventures, mines)
    Should be ok.
    Thanks! Didn't know you could get stones from manticores! Got 4 of those and could have been collecting the whole time! On 2,983...come on!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ems152 View Post
    Thanks! Didn't know you could get stones from manticores! Got 4 of those and could have been collecting the whole time! On 2,983...come on!
    Oh yes, but it's a random drop. Drop rate is btw 75-100% n it can be more than 1 stone per manticore if it does drop.
    I watched the counter when I clicked

Host(ess)
    I think you were right. I have 3077 and still 1 day of collecting. Cross my fingers to be able to connect as much as i need today. But..... I see difficult to get the community goal....

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the responses everyone!

Not to worry... I'm still collecting too but it's no longer my sole focus. I'm now also working on the "sister, sister" goal again and the I & G lessons goal too.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Farm Supplier
    I just want the fourth individual prize! I now have 1762 sunstones. Need 2000 for the fourth prize. Got 27 hours and 41 minutes left to collect.. Tomorrow I got a long day at work so I don't know if I am able to collect a lot. Oh myy. I already knew I wouldnt be able to finish and collect all individual prizes, but I just want that fourth so bad because it was my own goal