Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1201

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Rhino Keeper
    midsummer has passed, i dont feel like i have celebrated lols

Rhino Keeper
    My tent is level 7. I didn't complete the chill task in time though. Does this affect anything?

Executive Chef
    I was 100 stones short from getting the 2nd to last prize. I DID get my tent upgraded to level 7. With the aid of free gems from cupcake mania. I wish I could see the other two items and thinks its sooooo cool how the community came together and won all three prizes. There is no greater band of nerd and dweebs who are fun, than on castle.

Please give us another event like this please?!

Executive Chef
    Ok all we need reports.... So far my tent just drops coins... Let hope it drops more...
    Wanted to start a new thread for this ... But thinking it would be removed,, so here I am asking for your reports on your tent,,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 08-26-14 at 02:08 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Ok all we need reports.... So far my tent just drops coins... Let hope it drops more...
    Wanted to start a new thread for this ... But thinking it would be removed,, so here I am asking for your reports on your tent,,
    I don't think it's going to drop more We had this from glimmergate and I don't remember seeing anything officially to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    The current plan is that the Pyre Tent won't drop anything after the event is over, since it's used only for the duration of the event.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Its 10.33am here in Scotland, UK and my tent has been dropping coins and experience points regulary.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I don't think it's going to drop more We had this from glimmergate and I don't remember seeing anything officially to the contrary.
    I read that too ,but was thinking it wasn't even going drops coins,so to my surprise it does . I had to ask

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I read that too ,but was thinking it wasn't even going drops coins,so to my surprise it does . I had to ask
    Ah I think maybe there's confusion as to whether coins are considered as drops. Personally I only count stuff other than coins as drops not sure if that's what TL thinks.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Therese no reason it couldn't drop fairebulbs, faireseeds, even rare drops like, the beams blocks and paste. We worked really hard for the tent
    Last edited by jptheripper; 08-26-14 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    Therese no reason it couldn't drop fairebulbs, faireseeds, even rare drops lie, the beams blocks and paste. We worked really hard for the tent
    agree, i would place again if i knew it rare drop this...

if i remember correct, i collect 6456 or 6468 stones
    job done, so a little bonus should be nice for all - of course