Page 62 of 121 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the adventure to the Feral Lands also drops Sun Stones? It was reported that it doesn't, but that was true to the Plume Hive as well. And that one now does drop stones (I got 21! ).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Does anyone know if the adventure to the Feral Lands also drops Sun Stones? It was reported that it doesn't, but that was true to the Plume Hive as well. And that one now does drop stones (I got 21! ).
    I would like to know too I'm doing Feral Land Quest ATM.

Executive Chef
    Don't want to waste opportunity to get Sunstones!

Executive Chef
    There is a thread called something like "tiny little changes to adventures" in CS forum that tells which adventures had sunstones added. It also mentions that the drop rate for some older quest items that people have been stuck on (large diamond, burning ember) have been doubled for those still stuck on those goals.
    I'm around 1700 in stones, and waiting to upgrade to level 7 tent. The tent takes 40 flags, at one per visit, so I've been patient and the braziers have slowly been dropping. I'm finally done with brasiers, but still need about 12 flags. Just remember that the brazier rate doesn't have to be near the flag drop rate. Hang in there, we still have some time left!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Can I ask? I though the braziers were culminative? Each level up to this they were I thought (I'm at level 6). I had 1, levelled up, needed two more to have 3 altogether. Now I need a whole different 10? Is that right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    Can I ask? I though the braziers were culminative? Each level up to this they were I thought (I'm at level 6). I had 1, levelled up, needed two more to have 3 altogether. Now I need a whole different 10? Is that right?
    Yes like you would any other building. I've collected braziers and have upgraded and currently only have 1 in my inventory. It's the stones that are accumulative.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    There is a thread called something like "tiny little changes to adventures" in CS forum that tells which adventures had sunstones added. It also mentions that the drop rate for some older quest items that people have been stuck on (large diamond, burning ember) have been doubled for those still stuck on those goals.
    I'm around 1700 in stones, and waiting to upgrade to level 7 tent. The tent takes 40 flags, at one per visit, so I've been patient and the braziers have slowly been dropping. I'm finally done with brasiers, but still need about 12 flags. Just remember that the brazier rate doesn't have to be near the flag drop rate. Hang in there, we still have some time left!
    Sorry but I can't see this in the thread you mention. Are you sure it's that one or am I officially going mad?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Yes like you would any other building. I've collected braziers and have upgraded and currently only have 1 in my inventory. It's the stones that are accumulative.
    But I'm nearly positive they were culminative up to this point. And also the flags are culminative...

Rhino Keeper
    Braziers are dropping irregularly for me. I'm at level 6 now, and the first three drops included a brazier each time. Now it's been 14 straight without a one! I think the 33% is cumulative, like those dang pitcher plants. I'd get three or four in a row, then nada for another ten tries. Just plugging along...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    There's no Sun Stones drop from adventure to the Feral Lands currently as of 08/14/2014