Page 97 of 121 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo50 View Post
    I am the opposite, have more than enough flags but still need 5 braziers to update to level 7. Not had any drop for several days! �� Grrrrr!

I have had a level 6 Tent now for 8 days and only just got my 4th Brazier. 4 in 8 days, despite collecting every opportunity.

I am using all energy to chop rocks and I am on target to meet the 3200 goal but at the current drop rate I am getting, there is no way I will be able to level up my tent as I need another 6 braziers and at the current drop rate that will take another 12 days.

I have a level 36 account too which has no problem getting braziers. This is all down to the luck of the random drop factor, unfortunately.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    So if we don't get enough stones we don't get the decorations which just sit there and no one seems too thrilled about anyway. But if we can't upgrade our tent in time what happens? I won't drop food or whatever item they decided to make it drop?! Just wondering since I'm still a good amount of flags away. Maybe I can make it happen. And I know the braziers were frustrating. They did not drop for me for days in a row as well.

New Resident
    Someone from TL wrote in this thread many many pages ago that they didn't plan to make the tent drop anything at all once the event was over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinucca View Post
    Someone from TL wrote in this thread many many pages ago that they didn't plan to make the tent drop anything at all once the event was over.
    Okay. Thanks! Yep the more pages the harder it is to find info. I kind of thought that it would be on the first page since I'm sure many people have wondered the same thing but it's not! Again thank you. In that case I'm working pretty hard for not much benefit in return. Bummer! Hopefully they will think of other prizes like alicorns or dragons in the future for events. That would be pretty great.

Usually if there's a post with additional information from a Community Manager or Storm8 Staff, they are added to the first or second post of the thread. So try checking there first and you may find your answer!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    2735 stones...biting nails...I don't know what I'd do with the statue, don't even know if I want it but I NEED it!!

Farm Supplier
    I am 3/10 for my last upgrade. I collect from it as soon as I can. I have 46 flame flags and 3 braziers. I hope I can upgrade before event ends to at least finish my tent. Wish they had more prizes besides decorations. Who has room for decorations anyways?

I don't buy gems anymore because they are spent too easily and are unrefundable if you accidently spend them. I'm not taking that risk ever again! I won't lose sleep if I can't finish this one. It seemed pretty impossible from the start for me as I only play a few times throughout the day. I don't want to be glued to my phone/iPad all the time, just some of the times.

Rhino Keeper
    So I am a proud owner of the fire faerie statue now

And I have found the description to the thingy quite interesting. This might be a nice hint to the future faerie story line:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	15102

Now off to continue working on the last community prize...

Fashion Designer
    It would really help if the tally for sun stones always increased when you get stones. I always look at my number, then chop rocks. Then look at my number again. Sometimes it goes up, sometimes it stays the same. I am currently at 2,785. Just finished level 7 of the tent after finally getting enough flags. Not sure if I will make the 3,200. I play on a wifi device so my play time is not all day, it is when I am home and when I have a signal. Sad. Level 50 plus player. Only got one dragon in that fiasco too.

I tried tha (even changed notification alerts), but with iPods not having data - and having to wait until I'm home from work to use wifi... It's still slow going. Remembering is half the battle.