Page 102 of 121 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1201

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Rhino Keeper
    Apparently. I don't know how to read time. Coulda sworn it showed last hours and no days left. So anyways...I've another day to try and complete. Sure hope I make it.
    Last edited by Shylore; 08-24-14 at 04:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylore View Post
    I'm so disappointed and frustrated. Down to last three hours and I'm coming up short. I still need about 220 sunstones. I played many hours day n night. Focusing on making those, chopping rocks, making silver and jewels to create the stones. I have no jewels last day or so. So chop rocks, create jewels when get enough of right stones etc. I was only able to purchase one of the packages since payday isn't till first of month. I honestly thought Id make it. But then I I thought had till night of 3 rd day. Oh well, was fun. But it became painfully obvious that unless can play 24 hrs.(I tried to) and/or spent allot of money it can't be done.
    Let again feeling a huge let down. Again!

We have 1 day plus 3 hours left. I am about 150 stones short but should do that by then.

edit - the 3 hour timer is for the value pack.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    4272 ...and counting...
    We can make it to the last prize...we still have one day, don't give up folks
    Doing everything like the first day including chopping rocks.
    Waiting for Tent to collect ...in 15 minutes.
    We're almost there, if we continue with our efforts, we can get the last prize.
    Good luck to all

The braziers finally dropped. Level 7! Hooray! It can be done!👍

Rhino Keeper
    A couple days ago I was at 2800 and thought I wouldn't make the 3200. So I just stopped crafting.

However, I finally upgraded my tent to Level 7 and it helped a LOT. I'm now at 3300. However, still working on those stones for everyone else too.

I was trying to unlock the Plume Hive adventure since I know it gives you even more stones, but since I'm at 3300 it looks like it wasn't necessary. Oh well, i will still take it

Farm Supplier
    My tent is Level 7 and I have my final prize. I quit pounding rocks but am still collecting sun stones toward the community prize. If you need a neighbor add me - Farmerbrown2010

Rhino Keeper
    Collecting from the mines and manticores and dragons and adventures all contributes to the community prize without needing to chop rock formations. Plus now would be a good time to restock on everything for the next time-limited quest.

Farm Supplier
    Still 23 hours and 55 minutes to go! Oh my, time flies! Still chopping. I WANT THOSE 125 SUNSTONES. *totally not frustrated or so*

Farm Supplier
    when is the next quest expected?

Executive Chef
    I would expect it on Thursday and wouldn't be surprised if it is the 2nd anniversary quest.