Page 39 of 121 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Quote Originally Posted by Anneli3s View Post
    Can soemone tell me how to obtain the "brazier" for the pyre tent level 4 ?
    I was told it is a drop from the tent so still waiting

Rhino Keeper
    Don't sweat it, you can only collect from alicorns once a week. There are much faster ways to get sun stones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    It's hard to enjoy it when you are obviously at a disadvantage. This is the third update in a row geared for higher level players. I don't want to be a millionaire, I just want to have enough to survive. If the price of food went up so only millionaires could get it, that's a problem, but the millionaires won't even notice.

On DS not everyone has 7 farms, but everyone has at least 1 that they can collect from. I don't care how many farms someone has because I have at least one (4 actually) so it's useful to me. Why make it an animal not everyone has on CS...why not a random drop from chickens or sheep so everyone gets something?

The community prizes are decorations. The ones that are helpful are the supplies from individual goals that a lot of people probably can't reach. I'm not even trying anymore. I have better things to spend stone on than an additional handful of sunstones that won't even get me to 650 so I can get the free stuff.
    Hi everyone,
    I've had a hard time getting on this forum, but whatever the glitch was, it's cleared, and I'm really happy to join you. Thanks for all the help you've given me in this game for a long time,

I am a long-time CS player (yes, I have a Love Shack but I started playing months before VDay), and I have three adult alicorns and one baby ali. I hear the frustration with not having a Love Shack. It's been expressed many times by my good neighbors. Yes, we have an advantage, but maybe not so much. We did get the cows, chickens, and pigs way back when, but if we want the now, they're upwards of 35 gems apiece. I've bought a few. As for the alicorns, they were craft able IF you had all the parts, which were very rare and random. I had wings, and no horns for nine months. At one point, I wanted the alicorn so badly, I spent 200 gems to buy the missing horn. That was my first. About a year after it was introduced, I got a radom drop of a horn, and got my second alicorn. A few months ago, I spent another 400 gems to get my third and fourth. Currently, there are 3 wings in my storage. No horns. My point is, that most of us, if we were lucky, got one free alicorn, maybe two. Many of us spent gems to finish the critter. The good neighbors who have twenty of them spent many, many gems to get them. They didn't get them through ultra-rare random drops. They should rightfully reap the rewards of their well-spent gems IMO. Albeit 200 gems for one of two missing parts is better than the market price, it's still a lot of gems for most of us.

As for those like me with a few - I used one on Tuesday. Now I have to wait until next Tuesday to harvest again. I used another on Thursday, and it gave me four sun-stones, not twenty. I'm saving my third one for when I need the energy, not to collect sun-stones.

I'm sorry that some of you missed out on the Love Shack, not as much for the alicorns as for the fun. That event was the most fun I ever had on CS. This current event is only decorations, but what is a carnival anyway but the fun we have participating and the decorative prizes that we keep to help us remember how much fun we had? TL plans the numbers. The community will reach the last prize, and most of us will get to the third, if not the fourth individual prize. I'm at 365 stones as of now, and I'll enjoy the ride. Please join me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    It's hard to enjoy it when you are obviously at a disadvantage. This is the third update in a row geared for higher level players. I don't want to be a millionaire, I just want to have enough to survive. If the price of food went up so only millionaires could get it, that's a problem, but the millionaires won't even notice.

On DS not everyone has 7 farms, but everyone has at least 1 that they can collect from. I don't care how many farms someone has because I have at least one (4 actually) so it's useful to me. Why make it an animal not everyone has on CS...why not a random drop from chickens or sheep so everyone gets something?

The community prizes are decorations. The ones that are helpful are the supplies from individual goals that a lot of people probably can't reach. I'm not even trying anymore. I have better things to spend stone on than an additional handful of sunstones that won't even get me to 650 so I can get the free stuff.
    Yes, but you can plant crops and tend animals to trigger monsters, yes? You can go on adventures, right? You have mines to collect from? Sorry, but I don't see how you're unfairly disadvantaged. I don't have but one Manty, and that's okay. I'm dealing with it. It's fine if you don't want to participate. Not everybody is thrilled to bits over every update. But I do think TL has done a pretty decent job of making it as fair as they can. You might disagree, and that's fine, too. Have a great day!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    Do sun stones drop from dark cave formations?
    I think someone answered this before, and the answer is no. Stick with the rock outcropping, it gives best results for this festival.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anneli3s View Post
    Can soemone tell me how to obtain the "brazier" for the pyre tent level 4 ?
    Many people stuck on level 5 because braziers don't drop. Any hints on how long it will take? Once a day, every two days or buy through because you have to be lucky.

Farm Supplier
    Here is some general information as well as what the prize is for reaching 450 Sunstones:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	14822

Name:	image (4).jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	14823

Name:	image (1).jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	14824

Name:	image (2).jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	14825

Name:	image (3).jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	14826

Executive Chef
    I guess I've been collecting your braziers as I've gotten enough to get upgraded to level 6. It's going to be several days for level 7 with the need for 40 flags and 10 more braziers.

I am really pleased with this event. My boss not so much, since I am playing at work and I'm no even supposed to have the phone on me. Opps!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by cloudsail
    Do sun stones drop from dark cave formations?

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I think someone answered this before, and the answer is no. Stick with the rock outcropping, it gives best results for this festival.
    Actually - I just chopped one of dark-cave formations cuz I was running low on silver, and I got 3 Sun Stones from my 10 chops. So, yes it does!
    Better drop rate than the regular outcropping, which has only been giving me 2/20.

Still waiting for the elusive brazier thing....
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.