Page 93 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Really, too big to fit the surrounding... bigger than most building.
    Out of proportion! A 2x2 is more like it.
    TL, can you shrink it down pls?

If this is 3x3 already, what is the size of the next one?
    Even another 3x3 will make that one looks midget.
    I'm still expanding my kingdom and don't have the room for the sundial or the next one which I only 10 stones away from getting, going to have to put them in storage for a while so I can make the room

Missing crafts in magic forge

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I bought 3 Rock outcropping and chopped them all, and all gave Sun Stones, so this is not limited to the first one and needn't be sold when we reach 19, obviously we need tons of those Sun stones

Bought the fourth one, and the good thing is we get silver and we could use the Coal to make jewels
    I lost most of the list of options to craft in the magic forge after the update two weeks ago. I can only craft items up to the silver platter. So far the response back has not been helpful

Seriously, that sundial is ridiculous compared to everything else. Mine's staying in storage!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GeckoInBelize View Post
    Seriously, that sundial is ridiculous compared to everything else. Mine's staying in storage!
    I think it's supposed to be a centrepiece, hence the size.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You're still on 1.2.1, the most recent update is 1.2.3. You will need to update again in order to see this fix. Thanks!
    That fixed it thank you!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just having some thoughts/feedback IMO for the greatest listened to forum game that TL produce.
    If you are planning to continue to have these world/community events could I suggest that they are restricted to one every 4 months or less. I would hate to see the story progression, which is what makes us all obsess about this game, be sacrificed for a community event with the same regularity as DS. There's no story to DS and that's why the Community events are a welcome relief from plugging on breeding to get the next elusive dragon.
    Another thought I had that would be good for some, would be to offer a chance of parts for prizes, for all those parts missing for the unfinished timed event buildings, like the pergola, reindeer stable, bat cave etc. in a CS community event like this there would also need to also be stuff for those that had finished these buildings. My thoughts would be along the lines of Alicorn parts and rare item drops, or a caravan. Perhaps a chance to choose which bundle you got as you progress. I'm sure there are other ideas out there that could improve on this but it's just a starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Just having some thoughts/feedback IMO for the greatest listened to forum game that TL produce.
    If you are planning to continue to have these world/community events could I suggest that they are restricted to one every 4 months or less. I would hate to see the story progression, which is what makes us all obsess about this game, be sacrificed for a community event with the same regularity as DS. There's no story to DS and that's why the Community events are a welcome relief from plugging on breeding to get the next elusive dragon.
    Another thought I had that would be good for some, would be to offer a chance of parts for prizes, for all those parts missing for the unfinished timed event buildings, like the pergola, reindeer stable, bat cave etc. in a CS community event like this there would also need to also be stuff for those that had finished these buildings. My thoughts would be along the lines of Alicorn parts and rare item drops, or a caravan. Perhaps a chance to choose which bundle you got as you progress. I'm sure there are other ideas out there that could improve on this but it's just a starting point.
    Couldn't agree more. I stopped playing DragonStory because I was tired of looking for gems, taking too long for random expensive dragons that I'll never get, I want to play and collect in the tournaments - but I'll never get there. So, with no storyline or good odds-I gave it up. Don't let CS morph into DS.

Not only that, but I playon my iPod by using Wifi only, so after working for 9hours, I cannot harvest, collect, exhaust my energy -so unless you have an iPhone or other closely wifi, these times quests are really difficult.

NOW, CastleStory I like. Still the troubles with timed quests, but I try my best (despite other neglections). I too have unfinished buildings and would hope to have the opportunity to Finnish them. How about something like Carcassone where you can trade with a merchant or a neighbour? A Community Marketplace or even in your own Marketplace?

I'm not big on Caravans, but there has to be a way to obtain those materials... Maybe with the seasons coming up, we can revive those materials in the storyline somewhere.

Keep the game real... Real good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post

We're planning a Community event like this for Halloween, because we think it'll be a lot of fun. But in Castle we have lots of cool options for events and quest chains outside of these specific types of events, so you won't be seeing them super often from us... our story content is the main draw of this game, so we want to make sure that good quest content is always available.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Glimmergate, pls, could you get the sun dial becoming smaller.
    Otherwise, I hv to follow my friends to put it into storage. Thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    We'll, I like it. It makes a statement and as said before it a centrepiece and a good reminder of how many flippin' rocks we have all chopped and chipped away at. Millions of chops! Go,us!!