Page 75 of 121 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Executive Chef
    I will not comment on the previous (3 pages) posts, I think it is time to stick to this thread's subject.

2431 sun stones until now, but my 5 manticores' drop rate dwindled from 5 to 2 or 3, however it is better than nothing
    Got my 9th brasier this morning
    Waiting for tent (2 minutes left ) to collect while am posting here
    Ok no brasier this time but I am at 37 flags
    With 8 days left I am sure the last brasier will drop ( crossing both hands' fingers, and both legs' toes lol )
    Good luck everyone
    Last edited by Liloze; 08-17-14 at 11:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I will not comment on the previous posts, I think it is time to stick to this thread's subject.

2431 sun stones until now, but my 5 manticores' drop rate dwindled from 5 to 2 or 3, however it is better than nothing
    Got my 9th brasier this morning
    Waiting for tent (2 minutes left ) to collect while am posting here
    Ok no brasier this time but I am at 37 flags
    With 8 days left I am sure the last brasier will drop ( crossing both hands' fingers, and both legs' toes lol )
    Good luck everyone
    Good,luck,,, mine will be in ,,in about 50 mins... I have 46 flags,, and 9 braziers,, if not this time next,, thinking soon I should be getting it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Good,luck,,, mine will be in ,,in about 50 mins... I have 46 flags,, and 9 braziers,, if not this time next,, thinking soon I should be getting it
    Good luck to you as well, hopefully in 50 minutes you will your last brasier

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Good luck to you as well, hopefully in 50 minutes you will your last brasier
    Thank you... Time will tell,,,

Executive Chef
    Good words,,,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 08-17-14 at 12:25 PM.

Host(ess)
    Playing daily since 2012. Level 50. I also pay for gems. Have completed all quests, have all buildings, 6 manty, 6 Ali, 2200 sun stones. Need 8 braziers. For me forum is part of the game. PLEASE keep opinions coming whether positive or negative. I love the complaining and rebuttals. I agree with some, all or none. For me part of the fun is the passion people have for this game. Keep it on! This is what a community is, diversity in opinions but one common goal.

I think this is a fun event! Not too stressful (don't get me wrong, I do like the final prize, but I won't be too sad if I don't get it) but plenty to do! I have all the braziers but I'm still missing 16 flags. I'm quite sure I'm going to get them in time. For now I have 1852 sunstones, again, I'm almost positive I'm going to get enough of them before the time runs out

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Still not getting any braziers. Have had 2 in the last 5 days.
    Yup - me too. I fact, I got a brazier and then my game synch'd - so I had to click the tent again, and the drop changed: no brazier. This has been a few times in this quest.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'm slowly working towards maxing in these sort of items. Updates like these have enabled me to increase my stock I'm on around 80 fancy blocks with all this rock cropping!
    I am a hoarder of materials - really am, but with this quest, I'm focussing on little else but the stones... And seem to still not collect much. So, in the spirit of intermittent (quest oriented OCD), I hope to get back on the straight of supply hoarding and development again. Stock hasn't gone up since making stones, and no coal and stuff to make gems and other supplies.

One day...

I too am enjoying this event. Not too stressful, and I like the go-team-go aspect of the community working together for the prize.
    I know everyone is stressing about drop rates but for me everything have been fine. Braziers were a bit slow at first, but
    I currently have 12 braziers in stock - and I'm just 4 flags shy of fully completing my Sun Tent to level 7.
    so... woohoo! I am also about 2 hours away from getting the 4th prize.

In the midst of all this I've also been plugging away at the Sigh Sister quest... Ooops - i mean Sinister Sister... OOPS! I mean sister-sister... LOL
    And actually - i think this event has helped on that front!
    When the little Griselda quest update came on Thursday asking for 10 glimmertrap plants, I thought hmmm... Maybe this means I will start getting more of the OTHER plants (since that is always the perception with drops -- as soon as you NEED something it seems you get it less, just because you are suddenly paying attention to it!)
    Sure enough - YES! I now have 14 pitcher-plants in stock -- those have been the most challenging for me for Sister-Sister. I now only need 5 more inscriptions and I will be DONE! This should happen in the next few weeks. So... YAY! Thank you Pyre festival - even if it is just a matter of perception.

Happy Sun-Stone Searching everyone!
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.