Page 99 of 121 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by california2009 View Post
    2866 sun stones and level 7 using gems to get more sun stones quicker. I am making a big effort to get the last individual prize!!!!. Playing also in my other device to contribute to the community goal
    You will get it. You will hv 10 more collection before the cutoff, that alone will give you 240 stones.
    Then you need 94 stones from other sources (dragons, manticores, boars, workshop, adventures, mines)
    Should be ok.

Great challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzivirus View Post
    Drop rate for braziers is very low for my castle too. (4 braziers for lvl 6 tent over last 2 weekends!)
    This is most unfortunate for players who are toggling between work, game and other commitments.
    My neighbouring rulers advised me to skip through lvl 6 tent with gems since I'm luckless in every aspect of this futile quest.
    If any game developer is still reading our posts during this weekend, please kindly increase the drop rate for braziers and flags. It's the last 42hrs. Let more players have some fun this summer getting the tent that you guys at TL designed specially for this event.
    I agree any help would be gratefully received. I need approx 1000 stones and 3 braziers to get level seven my drop rate for braziers has been non existent in the last few days inundated with flags.

Executive Chef
    4127 ...and counting we are at 62% With one and a half day left, I think we could make it to the first prize.
    Good luck folks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    You will get it. You will hv 10 more collection before the cutoff, that alone will give you 240 stones.
    Then you need 94 stones from other sources (dragons, manticores, boars, workshop, adventures, mines)
    Should be ok.
    Just hit 2094

Definitely don't see a way to hit 3200 but will still try

Been pounding rocks for days, making stones, collecting from tent

Definitely easy for people home or near Internet all day or those without jobs or school

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadere_General View Post
    Yay - another wifi player!!
    Another wifi player here too. Because of that and my schedule, I can only play two, maybe three times a day, for five minutes at a time. With about two days left I've only got about 1500 stones, so the last two prizes are out of reach. I feel like trying to get all the prizes with my playing style would require my kingdom's productivity to come to a halt for two weeks- which doesn't seem worth it for decorations. It is a little disappointing because on Dragon Story I've always been able to get all the prizes by planting 20 hour food and trying to play one more time per day. There just isn't the incentive this time. It seems much more worthwhile to spend precious energy getting supplies for the adventure to the plume hive, as I'd guess those fairy blocks, beams and glues are going to be needed for the main storyline, as opposed to chopping a ton of rocks when I'm already constantly overflowing with stone. I will continue to do what I can for the final community prize however. I do like the idea of the world events and hope that they continue to improve the structure and prizes in the future.

I'm at just over 3000 sunstones and I skipped the last brazier with gems, so I've a l7 tent. I've enjoyed this event. And I have to say I really like the l5 tent. Its really much nicer than it started. Though maybe not completely complementary to the old style. And I'm still wondering where I'll put the tiles I've gotten.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just curious... Those that have finished the personal goals... How many of you are continuing to collect sunstones?

I was just wondering if with the time left if there was a chance of getting the last item.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Still collecting. 3638 and counting.

I have 3622 stones and still collecting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    I'm just curious... Those that have finished the personal goals... How many of you are continuing to collect sunstones?

I was just wondering if with the time left if there was a chance of getting the last item.
    Of course. You should continue collecting to add to the community prize bucket.