Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7382 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems upgrading their tent? I spent the 10 gems to upgrade to level 2, but I refuse to spend anymore to upgrade it further. It simply will NOT give me the option to upgrade.
    I was only able to upgrade after collecting from it, can upgrade after each collection evidently. Can use gems to speed up collection time, up to you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    They are not 100%, I have seen them drop from 0 to 3
    I second this. I have 4 manticores, and they gave 0,1,1 and 2 respectively.

The pink skunks don't drop these. I put my pink chickens in storage and brought out the other chickens so I could get the normal skunks. Hope that helps!

Executive Chef
    Love this event just like the DS community events. BTW I was forced to upgrade the app today but it works fine:-) The icon has changed to the flowery pink unicorn but startup screen remains the same.

Executive Chef
    Anyone know the materials needed to upgrade the pyre tent to level 5? While I wait for 2 braziers and 3 flags to drop before I can level it from 3 to 4, I'd love to be able to be ready for 5.

FINALLY got my 5th monster!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Anyone know the materials needed to upgrade the pyre tent to level 5? While I wait for 2 braziers and 3 flags to drop before I can level it from 3 to 4, I'd love to be able to be ready for 5
    3fancy beam
    3 super glue
    5 flame flag
    2brazier

Breed Diamond & Ares...only 1 possibility. GOLD
    Check it out...

Waiting and waiting for the flags and brazier to drop

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    They do not show in your inventory, you can find them in a counter over your "Market" at bottom right
    I have had everything but the dropped materials and now that I need multiple I see it is only dropping one at the time but I've had time for outcropping and am up to 229 sun stones

Banned
    Loving the new update and lol-ing at the people complaining about the pink unicorn icon and deleting the game because of it... seriously it takes less than one second to tap on that icon to load the game screen. While I agree it looks super ugly (I think I'm gonna vomit rainbow if I stare at it for too long j/k), can't you just close your eyes and tap it and then look at the screen again?

Anyhow, enjoying the new event. Finally something to drain my constantly-overflowing stones and silvers, and giving me a reason to chop those space-hogging rock outcroppings (I still got 10 sitting around)! I'm currently low on jewels so that's what I'm crafting at the moment with my also-constantly-overflowing coals. So far I have got 189 sun stones and it's nice that the dragons are dropping the sun stones. Having 5 dragons certainly helps! I'm hopeful that I can get to 650 stones either by this weekend or early next week!

The flags are taking forever to drop though, I wish there is some way to craft them as well!

So far I haven't experienced any bugs for the upgraded app that people mentioned.

PS. I'm also happy that I finally got my first apple tree from the dark cave adventure after playing for 1+ year... got too many orange and lemon trees already.

Rhino Keeper
    Have the ghastly pink tent And just got the pop up for the festival. Must be day reset time for me. Can someone advise if that is the actual end result. I'm not sure I want something so pink sitting on slime/troll snot. Also does the footprint stay the same. It's already 3x3.

Cheers