Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Fashion Designer
    3200 was reported the next day after the event started. So nothing was changed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    I don't believe that TL ever gave a number for collecting the individual prizes. The numbers originally quoted came from a player who estimated how many Sunstones would unlock the prizes. As it turns out they estimated a bit on the low side.
    Correct, I myself initially calculated the final goal to be 3,800,
    not knowing somebody previously posted 3,200
    and I haven't read any posting that the goal was 3,000 either
    (because I just skim through postings most of the time to find info I need)

Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Exactly! Each of us has our own expectation and priorities.
    Some like it more challenging, some want more easy path.
    Just don't get too personal on other's comments. We should respect each other's right of expression,
    save n except those that tell other to shut up.

Btw, half way to final prize. Still 2 flags to go for upgrading to lvl 7.
    So far so good for me, but I might let go on Griesella's quest.
    That seems impossible for me when the fragment is so scarce in supply.
    I'm tapped out from still doing 'Sinister Sister' quest and I'm finding it difficult to get all the ingredients ready for both. Seems like it's taking as long as Sir Pigglesworth and my first apple tree.

Don't you get a brazier when someone pops a heart over your tent? (Like Jewels from the Jeweler or Flour from the Windmill?) Doesn't seem to be random to me if that's how it works. More visitors= (basically) More braziers?

I'm also having the problem with getting braziers to drop. I've been a level six since last week, steadily collecting from the tent 4 times a day or more, and no braziers have dropped. I've been at 5 for almost a week now. I also only get one flag each time. I love this game and I love the storyline and everything they do with the updates. I just wish the drop rates were a little more balanced. I also would really love if there is anything we could do that would spend some of the coins I've been piling up. I've got millions! ��

Rhino Keeper
    Initially, I thought someone had skipped and saw that the last prize was 3,000. I never realized that it was a calculation. My apologies for misinformation.

Fashion Designer
    Uh, one of my main complaints has been the pepto pink color of the tent.

Is my iPad color adjustment off somehow, or does the tent look more Autumn orange now? A neighbor put some Maple trees next to their Level 7 tent and it looked quite nice.

Did TL change the color of the tent slightly, enough to make it clash less with the other colors in the kingdom? Now it looks to me as if the tent is the same shade of orange as the other orange accents and it doesn't seem to clash with everything. This might not seem like a big deal for people who have real lives, but I don't, and my kingdom is where I spend much of my waking time, trying to make it attractive for my neighbors as well as myself. It may just be a trick of the light, and maybe tomorrow morning it will clash again, but for now I like to think TL made a slight change that makes things less unattractive in a small but calming way.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieValentine View Post
    Don't you get a brazier when someone pops a heart over your tent? (Like Jewels from the Jeweler or Flour from the Windmill?) Doesn't seem to be random to me if that's how it works. More visitors= (basically) More braziers?
    No thats just coincidence I think. Popped hearts mean you get an extra XP (towards your levelling up counter), and I think its 20 or 30% more coins only...
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Uh, one of my main complaints has been the pepto pink color of the tent.

Is my iPad color adjustment off somehow, or does the tent look more Autumn orange now? A neighbor put some Maple trees next to their Level 7 tent and it looked quite nice.
    Well, the lvl 7 tent is an octagon while lvl 6 is a square. But both hv 2 shades.
    Bright orange and a salmon orange. So depending on which side you rotate it,
    the color differs.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the graphics this time is much better than previous timed events.
    At least for those who can't finished, the building is not an eye-sore as the previous ones.
    It really sad to visit neighbors with incomplete projects.
    I think TL should continue on this route.
    When players just miss the goal by one level, they should somehow be rewarded for their efforts.
    We don't need the "passed or failed" distinction to motivate us to try our best.
    So this little improvement is much appreciated even though I finished my upgrade.