Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sparkling Habitat Glitch

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	14773
    Omg... I placed my farm on the spot where it causes habitats to sparkle and you won't believe it... MY FARM STARTED SPARKLING! Lol I was pretty amused at that since you can't even collect coins from it. I just thought this was pretty funny and decided to tell you guys about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Just click "Reply with Quote", and you'll see ).
    Thank you for telling me much appreciated

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate5141 View Post

Omg... I placed my farm on the spot where it causes habitats to sparkle and you won't believe it... MY FARM STARTED SPARKLING! Lol I was pretty amused at that since you can't even collect coins from it. I just thought this was pretty funny and decided to tell you guys about it.
    WHAT?! You got a sparkly farm? XD Wow! I sorta hope this happens to me. I want a sparkly farm :P

Fashion Designer

Yup. It's a neat solution. Like I said in my original post, I put other types of buildings on my DS sparkle spots. Buildings I didn't mind sparkling, like my Light boost sculpture and my Trading Portal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Yup. It's a neat solution. Like I said in my original post, I put other types of buildings on my DS sparkle spots. Buildings I didn't mind sparkling, like my Light boost sculpture and my Trading Portal.
    I agree. It also gives me an extra xp point when I harvest from it lol. But I did find out that it wears off when I close the game. Then again I could just place the farm back on the spot.

Well...now I feel like a jerk. I've been emailing the support team all day complaining that I'm randomly losing coins in various amounts every time I log out of the game. REALLY lost my temper when I had 270,997 coins and bought a Dark Cove habitat only to have the game freeze then take away my Dark Cove and decrease my coin amount down to 248,256. Even though I've earned money various ways, the buk has indeed been from the two sparkling habitats in my game. The odd thing is, the habitat to sparkle first didn't begin doing so until I upgraded it. I'll try what others have suggested and put farms there instead and see if that stops my money loss lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AdiraStorm1987 View Post
    Well...now I feel like a jerk. I've been emailing the support team all day complaining that I'm randomly losing coins in various amounts every time I log out of the game. REALLY lost my temper when I had 270,997 coins and bought a Dark Cove habitat only to have the game freeze then take away my Dark Cove and decrease my coin amount down to 248,256. Even though I've earned money various ways, the buk has indeed been from the two sparkling habitats in my game. The odd thing is, the habitat to sparkle first didn't begin doing so until I upgraded it. I'll try what others have suggested and put farms there instead and see if that stops my money loss lol
    Yep. I didn't bother emailing them but it was really starting to get on my nerves as well. Hope you fixed your problem!

In Response To Chocolate

Yep. I didn't bother emailing them but it was really starting to get on my nerves as well. Hope you fixed your problem!
    After moving my habitats and placing farms there I saw that they did indeed soarkle while the h?bitats didn't. But my OCD kicked in and I couldn't set up my habitats neatly any other way so I reverted everything back to their original positions. Now I only click on the effected habitats when I see at least one other flashing or know that someone visited me so I'm not seeing huge amounts of money disappearing. Its a shame, though, because I loved making 30,000 coins in thirty minutes lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AdiraStorm1987 View Post
    After moving my habitats and placing farms there I saw that they did indeed soarkle while the h?bitats didn't. But my OCD kicked in and I couldn't set up my habitats neatly any other way so I reverted everything back to their original positions. Now I only click on the effected habitats when I see at least one other flashing or know that someone visited me so I'm not seeing huge amounts of money disappearing. Its a shame, though, because I loved making 30,000 coins in thirty minutes lol.
    Lol same here. I was really hesitant to move my dark habitats from that one spot cause I really like the design already. But I've made it work out. P.S. Out of all the people who claim that they have OCD, only 2% of that people are telling the truth. Unless a doctor confirmed it for you :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12