Thread: Purchased Temple of Olympus Habitat, received Shrine of Olympus instead

Rhino Keeper

Purchased Temple of Olympus Habitat, received Shrine of Olympus instead

Hello,

I purchased the Temple of Olympus Habitat, but I received Shrine of Olympus instead. I am angry because the game made me wait 24 hours and took 3,000,000 coins to build it, but then it gave me the wrong habitat.

Please help! Thank you.

It looks like you have a Temple of Olympus habitat currently on your Island. The Temple of Olympus is the upgraded version of the Shrine of Olympus, so they do look similar, but the Temple of Olympus holds three dragons and has one more column in the habitat then the Shrine of Olympus does. The Shrine of Olympus also only takes 12 hours to build, whereas the Temple of Olympus takes 24 hours. You can tap on the actual habitat and tap "Info" to see more details. Hope that helps!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    Same happened to me. Purchased the Temple, got the Shrine. 3mil gone, but I have a 2 dragon, 3k cap habitat - it's constructing now.

Quote Originally Posted by zaeruie View Post
    Same happened to me. Purchased the Temple, got the Shrine. 3mil gone, but I have a 2 dragon, 3k cap habitat - it's constructing now.
    It looks like you've got a Temple of Olympus on your island now - since the Temple of Olympus is an upgraded version of the Shrine Of Olympus, you may see the label Shrine Of Olympus on your habitat as it is being constructed. This is a known issue regarding construction of habitats. Once the habitat is finished, you should be able to see it as a Temple of Olympus, but please let us know if that isn't the case!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!