Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Duplicate breeding and more

I sell almost all of my duplicates. I have two pyro ponies from early breeding/battling levels and two magmacore. I can't bring myself to sell duplicate super rares.

Fashion Designer
    I keep getting racmoon, already sold around 6 of them. Can't get anything else... And trying for a rampage or volcamel, after 2 more armordillos i got magmacore which i already have, arrrgh!

Executive Chef
    I keep all duplicates that earn more money on lvl4 than a lvl4 panda. I try to keep my habitats full all the time. And also trying to keep habitats on maximum. Currenty I have 25/25.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I keep all duplicates that earn more money on lvl4 than a lvl4 panda. I try to keep my habitats full all the time. And also trying to keep habitats on maximum. Currenty I have 25/25.
    I use a similar strategy, but I use Panda L6 as my benchmark.
    You fit 25 habitats? I need to go look at your space-saving layout because I'm stuck at 23 and don't have the wiggle room to move stuff around and squeeze in 2 more habitats. Maybe I have more of the big ones?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Aha! It is what I expected. ZX71 has only 4 big habitats while I have 9. You were able to use all the space on the ice shelf by placing your 4 big habitats there (I have 5 small ones on the ice shelf).

I would have to first sell two small green habitats and four L6 panda drones in order to open up a 4x4 space so that I can move things around for a tighter fit. Even so, I doubt I can pack in more than 24 habitats unless I trade some big for small. Definitely NOT gonna do that.

I have a neighbor who has a 25-habitat limit like we do, but can only fit 16 because 13 are the big size and all his farms are Grand.

But back to the topic of duplicates, I've lost count of how many common hybrids I've sold. I've had at least 2 dozen Pandas in my forest at once (now down to 15), but that's because I'm farming them. They are gradually being replaced by creatures who earn more.

Fashion Designer
    Oh yeah, hundreds of Pandas have been bred and sold from the nest in our efforts to breed Emerald Dragons. LOL. Do those count?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    I would have to first sell two small green habitats and four L6 panda drones in order to open up a 4x4 space so that I can move things around for a tighter fit. Even so, I doubt I can pack in more than 24 habitats unless I trade some big for small. Definitely NOT gonna do that.
    I just found another way for the problem of moving things when you don't habe free space. Not sure if it is wise to post this, I hope they will not change this when I do...

anyway: I have now 4x4 squares available for moving things around. The downside is: not much evolution is going to happen here any time soon I'll have to buy a new flower (which is really cheap) in a couple of days when my unicorn is ready but until then, I'll use the additional space.

Farm Supplier
    All of my nature and water habitats exploded with Turtisles xD I got too fed up with them though, so I sold most of them. I still don't have an aquatter or ocean owl :/

Farm Supplier
    Planther. I have 2 and sold 10. Armordillo, I think I've sold 17 or 18 of those. Other than those two, the rest haven't been overly annoying.
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Farm Supplier
    A billion armadillos. Ugh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast