Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Olympus type breeding results

Rhino Keeper

Olympus type breeding results

Starting a list of my results from breeding with Olympus and it's hybrids. Trying to figure out if Olympus splits and if so into what colors. Please post your results and will add to list.

Olympus + Forest = 8 hrs, Hera
    Ares + Diamond = 9 hrs, pending

Executive Chef
    Olympus type doesn't split, staff confirmed it on the Hera and Scylla threads.

Rhino Keeper
    I hadn't seen that note yet, thanks for pointing it out. But it makes me wonder what I have breeding at 9 hours, since I'm not supposed to be able to breed another Ares. Guess will find out in 9 hours.

Executive Chef
    Ares is 9 hours.. But thats weird since the Ares, Poseidon and Aphrodite info says that they aren't breedable..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    I hadn't seen that note yet, thanks for pointing it out. But it makes me wonder what I have breeding at 9 hours, since I'm not supposed to be able to breed another Ares. Guess will find out in 9 hours.
    It's Ares. Even though they say their not breedable I have been able to breed many Ares and Poseidon. Also, a neighbor sped through Laserlight and Love fails and got Aphrodite.

Rhino Keeper
    So they need to remove the note that says not available thru breeding. Wonder if that means Android users can breed the event prizes?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    So they need to remove the note that says not available thru breeding. Wonder if that means Android users can breed the event prizes?
    Not sure about removing the note because we can't be sure if this is intended or a current glitch. Only staff can tell us that and if it's a glitch they won't say it. lol

If it's a glitch they may fix it soon but that does mean it might be possible for Android too.

Executive Chef
    Guys can anyone plz tell me if I breed diamond/Aphrodite what will be possibilities as Olympus doesn't split so there are only virtue/diamond in den 😁😁😁

The Honorable Panda
    From post 1 on new Hera Dragon thread

Elsa edit:
    Olympus type does not break down into other colors. This means that the Olympus type doesn't contribute to the pool of possible babies in your efforts for other Dragons. However, if you breed Olympus with a type that doesn't give you an Olympus hybrid, it'll rain Fire Dragons. Which is by design. ;D

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer

Aphrodite, Ares, and Poseidon have been taken off the market

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast