Thread: Newly Hatched Dragon Needs Healing?

Rhino Keeper

Newly Hatched Dragon Needs Healing?

I had something very strange happen to me. I had just hatched my Laserlight dragon, placed him in a large white habitat, and moved a new egg to the nest. I battled with my Music dragon against a Mirage dragon in the arena, and won. After I'd fed a few dragons, I went to feed my new Laserlight. The icon surrounding him was slightly blue and had the Zzz in the corner. I clicked on him, and saw that an option, other than feed, was heal. I saw that he could be put into the spa and healed, although since I have another dragon healing right now, I did not. This dragon has never been in battle, and should not need healing. I'm not sure why this occurred.

Executive Chef

New hatched tricorn needs healing??

Just turned level 3 and it's sleeping! Has some z's next to it. Won't let me evolve!

It doesn't say it needs healing ~ definitely sleeping! I want to evolve it. Wake it up TL!

See the z's at the bottom?

Last edited by chalupa2030; 08-05-14 at 09:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    Same here!

Tricorn ~ level 3, can't evolve! Sleeping!

New Resident
    Same issue with all my new hatchlings.... What's going on??

Executive Chef

Sleepin away!

same issue happened. my new Ares (olympus event last reward) is only level3. no evolution yet, but suddenly he is sleeping and need healing!!! what a nonsense... I've never been in battle with any dragon recently.
    please fix it!!
    Last edited by sandover789; 08-05-14 at 09:44 PM.

Farm Supplier

Angry My just hatched dragon has to go to healing!?!

I just hatched the new Olympian dragon, Scylla. I put it in its habitat. I changed its name. Went to change another dragons name, came back....and now it's saying my Scylla dragon needs to go into the healing thing. Why?? I have NOT done any battles since I already won the Arcane, which came out before Scylla did. SO, WHY?? I have to pay money to heal a dragon I didn't even get to battle!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	14752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	14753  

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Newly hatched babies get tired quickly! The Caretakers wore them out during early training, so they took a short nap. They're well rested now and should be ready to play.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Newly hatched babies get tired quickly! The Caretakers wore them out during early training, so they took a short nap. They're well rested now and should be ready to play.
    So, if we already paid to get them healed because we couldn't do anything else to fix it, we're just out that money?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaceFace333 View Post
    So, if we already paid to get them healed because we couldn't do anything else to fix it, we're just out that money?
    Can you please send an email to support@teamlava.com and send me a PM with the ticket number?