Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: August Sneak Peek

Rhino Keeper

Post Castle Story: August Sneak Peek

Hi All,

Here's a little peek into what's coming for August. Maybe a little bit of September too

1) The Glimmer Faeries
    Just what are the Glimmer Faeries up to? You've welcomed them into your Kingdom, you've helped their Faeries when they needed you, and you even built Faerie things in your Kingdom to make their stay more comfortable. In return they invited you into their Kingdom. Even though things are going well, why does it feel like the trust still isn't there...?

2) Summer Event
    Summer is still upon us! Come celebrate the heat with the Solstice Wanderers and the community! They're finally ready to start the festival!

3) Castle Story 2nd Year Anniversary!
    Castle Story is turning 2! Be sure to celebrate this special moment with us =)

4) A Friend Returns
    Who could it be? What happens when they come back?

Happy Discussing All!
    Aggwynn, Glimmergate, Buttercup

Info from 7 August
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    The update tomorrow is for all players LV 10+ - it's a new type of event for Castle Story, so we're giving everyone a few weeks to complete it. After that, well... it's our 2nd anniversary (wow!) Folks who have completed our 1st anniversary update should have access to this questline (LV 22+).

After that, we're going back to the end game for a little while, until our seasonal events begin (Halloween!). This isn't set in stone, but it should give you a rough idea of what to expect from us.
    Last edited by maguar; 08-06-14 at 02:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Can't wait. Love this game! I hope kaz comes back maybe we can't beat up some bad trolls! hate to say it but a little sick of the boars. Lol. And I can remember when we were searching high and low for them oh how the times have changed.

Rhino Keeper
    So excited!!! I wonder what the 2 year anniversary will be??
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    I also hope Kaz is the friend who comes back :-) and am looking forward to the updates

I'm so excited for these updates! I will probably be able to participate in two (the festival and the anniversary), and if Kaz is the returning friend, 3, because I am almost done with the troll quest line! Thank you for the great updates!

Nightclub Owner
    Hope Kaz comes back so I can box his ears, the boars are running through my land is swarms.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Happy Discussing All!
    Aggwynn, Glimmergate, Buttercup
    So sneak peak that the CS team has expanded?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    So sneak peak that the CS team has expanded?
    Yeah, who's Buttercup??

Executive Chef
    Hope I can participate in the summer event. Going in holiday for a fortnight and will probably not have Internet access. All looks amazing though.

Executive Chef
    Who's coming back ? Maybe Ivy's sister ( sheesh forgot her name lol ) Or Old Thomas' friend ? Kaz also is a possibility.
    But whomever they are, am excited

Seems CS has a new designer member, Welcome Buttercup
    I hope You won't be hearing our whining next update lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 08-05-14 at 04:20 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast