Thread: Ooops!

Executive Chef

Ooops!

I have only gone and managed to get a dark egg sitting on my nest but just discoveted the cost of the plateau and I need to triple my coins!

With 6 hours to hatch any ideas?
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-05-14 at 02:56 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, visit alot of people, and get your stars to level three, and people will come and play with your dragons. collect from sparkling habitats, and you will get 50~250 extra coins

Fashion Designer
    Just sell it when it hatches. They are easy to breed. Breed another when you have the habitat.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    I never thought of that but after 4 Armadillos and 3 Planters I was excited about a new breed in my forest!

Rhino Keeper
    I started saving up for the Skyger at around level 12, but I leveled up fast from hatching pandas. I bought the Skyger Habitat about 3-4 hours after I got to level 14. The habitat is not expensive, you just have to save for it. Last night I bred a Skyger on purpose with Pony+Blue and it's going to hatch in a few hours. Baby skygers are adorable!!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!