Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creature's Epic Stage

I don't really like how they add different colours to the epic stage creature it make the creature look wierd and complicated
    That's just my opinion thought

Fashion Designer
    You are not the only one, honestly I don't like it either, they don't really change they just get those weird colors.

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    You are not the only one, honestly I don't like it either, they don't really change they just get those weird colors.
    Finally someone who understands me
    Lol

Rhino Keeper
    So I saved all my food to upgrade my Pyro Pony only to learn that at level 10 she earns 193 coins an hour, and at level 15 she earns 197 an hour?!?!?! Why even bother???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future update. The Pyro Pony currently doesn't have art on live for level 15 yet.
    Hello! I was very disappointed to get my pyro to level 15 & find it didn't change colors! I really like the interesting & different colors of creatures in their epic stage! I'm glad this is a known issue and being addressed.

Can someone let me know if this is known for any other creatures when they reach level 15? I am working to level up several of my animals to level 15 because I do like their colors so much! Thanks for any info!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaphio View Post
    I don't really like how they add different colours to the epic stage creature it make the creature look wierd and complicated
    That's just my opinion thought
    I kinda like of the new colors, but, there are animals that the new colors make them a little bit ugly..
    Magmacore for example, in epic form the new colors make him ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    Hello! I was very disappointed to get my pyro to level 15 & find it didn't change colors! I really like the interesting & different colors of creatures in their epic stage! I'm glad this is a known issue and being addressed.

Can someone let me know if this is known for any other creatures when they reach level 15? I am working to level up several of my animals to level 15 because I do like their colors so much! Thanks for any info!
    Apparently, Pyro Pony is the only one, the others at lvl 15 have the right colors.

Quote Originally Posted by GraiWolf View Post
    I have fallen in love with the Epic Stage of the creatures in this game! However, my Pyro Pony has no change in his physical appearance in his final stage. Has this occurred for anyone else? I find this quite disappointing.

Feel free to post pictures of your favorite creatures in their Epic Stage!
    Yes as a matter of fact, it occurred to me too. Sadly, I have no idea why.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    So I saved all my food to upgrade my Pyro Pony only to learn that at level 10 she earns 193 coins an hour, and at level 15 she earns 197 an hour?!?!?! Why even bother???
    Ahem! The L10 Pony earns 159 coins/hour; not 193 as it says in the album.

Players should beware that when TeamLava raised the creatures' max level to 15, they also drastically reduced their income so that each creature's max income is now barely higher than it was when L10 was the max level. Basically the income range seems to be about the same, but now stretched across 15 levels instead of 10.

So go on, fatten them up into those garish colors! I really, REALLY want to know what the super-rare creatures are earning at L15.

Rhino Keeper
    At level 14 my super rare ancient Sloth gives 916 Per hour. Should have enough food to make him 15 tomorrow so ill update there (cost 5x2400 food to go from 14 to 15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Apparently, Pyro Pony is the only one, the others at lvl 15 have the right colors.
    It seems that the Sloth is missing his level-15 art too!! Please address these bugs, TL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12