Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Creature's Epic Stage

  1. #1
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5

    Creature's Epic Stage

    I have fallen in love with the Epic Stage of the creatures in this game! However, my Pyro Pony has no change in his physical appearance in his final stage. Has this occurred for anyone else? I find this quite disappointing.

    Feel free to post pictures of your favorite creatures in their Epic Stage!

  2. #2
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by GraiWolf View Post
    I have fallen in love with the Epic Stage of the creatures in this game! However, my Pyro Pony has no change in his physical appearance in his final stage. Has this occurred for anyone else? I find this quite disappointing.

    Feel free to post pictures of your favorite creatures in their Epic Stage!
    For all I know, they may push the max level to 20, so I'm not calling 15 "Epic" until TeamLava gives it that distinction. They haven't yet said that the 4th stage is in fact the final one.

    I don't care for the aqua purple hues of the L15 skins. To me, they look like color palette accidents. I may raise one creature to that point to satisfy the goal; otherwise I'll stop at L14 on my money-makers.

    On one of the breeding threads, someone posted a pic of L15 Pyro Pony with white/pale yellow flames on the mane, tail and hooves instead of the orange/deep yellow flames.

  3. #3
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    962
    I would really like to know the INCOME of the L15 creatures. The Album feature is currently useless for this information.

    Please tell us the L15 income for ANY/ALL creatures you've evolved to the 4th form.

  4. #4
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    For all I know, they may push the max level to 20, so I'm not calling 15 "Epic" until TeamLava gives it that distinction. They haven't yet said that the 4th stage is in fact the final one.

    I don't care for the aqua purple hues of the L15 skins. To me, they look like color palette accidents. I may raise one creature to that point to satisfy the goal; otherwise I'll stop at L14 on my money-makers.

    On one of the breeding threads, someone posted a pic of L15 Pyro Pony with white/pale yellow flames on the mane, tail and hooves instead of the orange/deep yellow flames.
    I was under the impression that "Epic" was the name of the final stage currently in the game.
    The icon for my pony when I tap on his habitat shows up with the coloration you've mentioned; however, my pony is not actually that color. I've no idea why, and I wish this issue would be fixed.

    Currently, I am working on one of my Plantlers to get him to level 15. We shall see what he turns out like =)

  5. #5
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    I would really like to know the INCOME of the L15 creatures. The Album feature is currently useless for this information.

    Please tell us the L15 income for ANY/ALL creatures you've evolved to the 4th form.
    The income for my level 15 Pyro Pony is 197 coins/hour.

  6. #6
    This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future update. The Pyro Pony currently doesn't have art on live for level 15 yet.

  7. #7
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future update. The Pyro Pony currently doesn't have art on live for level 15 yet.
    Thank you, Elsa, for that info!

  8. #8
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    962
    I'm sure the L15 creatures will kick butt on the Battlegrounds, when they eventually release the 3rd range of levels with Stage 4 opponents. But I'm still skeptical whether the crazy food demands of super-rares beyond L10 will translate into significant increases in income. As each animal levels up, we see diminishing returns on investment.
    Unfortunately, the only animals I see at L15 as I visit people are the common ones, especially the element starters like Rock Rhino, Frostfang & Skyger. (The only L15 hybrid I've noticed is Plantlers.) I'm guessing this is because starters are the least expensive animals to feed, and the bar is currently too high for most hybrids to get a 3rd evolution.

  9. #9
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    I agree that the food demands for the creatures are outrageous.

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    203
    Working on the ancient Sloth at the moment. At level 12 he gives 881 gold Per hour. Ill update as he grows up (1400 x5) to get to level 13.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •