Thread: Dark Grove or Gem Grove

Dark Grove or Gem Grove

So, i'm getting close to level 14 and i'm trying to decide if I should buy a dark grove or hold out until level 15 and get the gem grove/Crystal Unicorn. What do you guys/gals suggest that I do? Also I have 200,000 Coins at the moment and i'm getting very close to the last battle - 120.
    Last edited by broitstyler; 08-05-14 at 02:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by broitstyler View Post
    So, i'm getting close to level 14 and i'm trying to decide if I should buy a dark grove or hold out until level 15 and get the gem grove/Crystal Unicorn. What do you guys/gals suggest that I do? Also I have 200,000 Coins at the moment and i'm getting very close to the last battle - 120.
    LOL. Maybe you should check out the Crystal Unicorn thread.

I have a neighbor on L19 with an empty Gem Grove at the entrance of her Mine and no Crystal Unicorn on the horizon.
    My advice: don't build one until you have a 45-hour egg in your nest.

In extreme contrast, Skyger is a no-fail breed from Fire & Water at L14.
    My advice: don't even THINK of breeding it until you have at least 270,000 coins for the Dark Cove.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    My advice: don't even THINK of breeding it until you have at least 270,000 coins for the Dark Cove.

Yeah. Ya think?

Mines on the nest now two days

Farm Supplier
    I think dark is priority. The crystal can wait.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Man I wish I had read this thread before breeding a Skyger. I've got one ready to go into a habitat that I'm far from being able to afford

Yeah, I just bought myself the dark Cove and i'm currently breeding a skyger.

Fashion Designer
    I will go for dark cove too, I only need 20 000 more and I will start to breed my skyger also. After all there are a lot of other animals I would like to have, especially those dark combinations, so crystal unicorn can wait. He will be like the ultimate challenge