Thread: How to make money without spending real money?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile How to make money without spending real money?

I only heard of this game less than a week ago and only because it's offering me gems in another game. The main problem I'm having is making money in the game. You have to admit that everything is quite expensive so I thought there may be a pattern I'm missing or something. I'm breeding the animals, trying to get the rare ones to earn more cash. Following quests and selling animals that hatch if I already have that breed (I can't really afford to buy more habitats or expand). I've seen a lot of other people's land and they seem to be able to afford the larger habitats and larger farms just fine so I figured I'm obviously missing the obvious. The problem is that I don't know what it is lol. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Feel free to add me on castle story & farm story 2.

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

I'll do that thank you I may have started playing to get gems in another game but I quite like this one as well

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

Farm Supplier
    That's how I came here as well. Those challenges in their other games are a smart marketing move....

They are. Most of the times I get to the levels I need to & then delete the game but I'm going to keep this one. The only problem I'm going to have is keeping my daughter off it since I use her ipad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zarias2013 View Post
    They are. Most of the times I get to the levels I need to & then delete the game but I'm going to keep this one. The only problem I'm going to have is keeping my daughter off it since I use her ipad
    Lol.... Bit tricky!!
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Nightclub Owner
    Please see this thread
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.