Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shake Your MONEY-MAKER!

Farm Supplier
    Ocean Owl- $1108 at level 10
    Sea Drake- $1139 at level 10

Sadly, that's all I've got for money makers so far. These buggers take tons of food!
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by willb09 View Post
    Ocean Owl- $1108 at level 10
    Sea Drake- $1139 at level 10

Sadly, that's all I've got for money makers so far. These buggers take tons of food!
    Are you sure on that sea drake number? Because the other super rare dark combos - gargolem, cosmic phoenix and aurora pegasus - make 1139 at level 7, and 1439 at level 10.

Executive Chef
    Sea drake gives 1439 at lv10, i can confirm
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I currently have 60 animals (including one in the nest and one under breeding). In my album I am at 38/41, and was keeping only one piece from every animals, except
    3 emerald dragons
    2 skygers
    3 racmoons (currently changing them to firefox - because of better look)
    3 peamoths
    2 iciclaw
    9 firefox (one in den)
    7 ember bears (one in nest)

From the 30 habitats I have most of them (15) are dark, one big and 14 small.
    I was selling my duplicates, because I noticed that even some rare animals earn less money than a dark hybrid common (such as Firefox, 191 coins per hour at lvl4). Will only keep my peamoths (287c/h), and rpobably iciclaw (222c), selling duplicate skyger and peamoths as I get new incomers.
    I currenlty trying for dark red super rares (I have neither Cosmic phoenix nor Onyx ox - these are 2 of 3 animals I still miss). While trying for them I am happy to keep my ember bears (287c/hrs in lvl4 is good income). Also firefoxes, which I change for more ember bears if I get more.

As an advice, go for dark hybrids, no problem if you cant afford so much dark habitats (they live happily in other habitats as well), they help you turning your farm into money machine...

As Ill have some time, I try to do some calculates, at which lvl should be these animals fed into. (on higher lvl they earn more but eat much more)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    As an advice, go for dark hybrids, no problem if you cant afford so much dark habitats (they live happily in other habitats as well), they help you turning your farm into money machine...
    Sorry, but no matter how many of my animals are dark hybrids and/or rare/super-rare, and how many large habitats I replace with smalls (mostly dark and water, which are the best coin caps for non-crystal smalls) when I can afford to, and leveling based on which will give me the best ROI, my park can NEVER become a "money machine" until the game deigns to give me a unicorn and emeralds. Two small habitats with level 10 unicorns/emeralds make more than 18,000 coins per hour. Using a mere 18 squares. ALL 55 animals in my park (in which I level animals almost solely based on the increase in coins per hour, per food spent, being maximized) TOTAL about that.

The ONLY way to have a "money machine" park is to have unicorns and emeralds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Sorry, but no matter how many of my animals are dark hybrids and/or rare/super-rare, and how many large habitats I replace with smalls (mostly dark and water, which are the best coin caps for non-crystal smalls) when I can afford to, and leveling based on which will give me the best ROI, my park can NEVER become a "money machine" until the game deigns to give me a unicorn and emeralds. Two small habitats with level 10 unicorns/emeralds make more than 18,000 coins per hour. Using a mere 18 squares. ALL 55 animals in my park (in which I level animals almost solely based on the increase in coins per hour, per food spent, being maximized) TOTAL about that.

Charted my income for 24 hours, $514,000 gold. That is about $21,400 per hour, average. I have no unicorn or dragon. I started by building green habitats and filled them with pandas. Added rocks later for hybrids. Saved for ice and later dark. I am now replacing my large green habitats with dark smalls. Every time I breed a better earner I replace a duplicate. I only have one large fire. I have one of everything except the three new ones and the two crystals. Every critter is evolved to 10 except the super rares which I am evolving slowly to 10. I now only keep a breed with the earning capacity of a griffins or better.

Just have to be methodical. Spending a ton of gems on crystal unicorn breeding helped but not as much as you might think. Never got my unicorn and only received a few peamoths and bats as excess. I would recommend filling your island with large rock and nature habitats full of pandas and low level commons. Gradually replace them as you can, raising the bar as you go. Eventually you can replace them with better habitats. I have been really lucky with rares like grasssquatch which are great earners at lvl6 without a large food investment at 556/hour.

Stop and look ID Petasos, island name is snugglebunny, my daughters stuffed animal in case you were wondering...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post

Did a little math, for curiosity: my 56 non-gem animals (not counted the ones currently breeding) make 20732 coin/hour (average 370 ), my 4 gem animals make 17349.

It is true that gem animals make much more money (around 10x more as an average). But you can be rich without them.

That means, I earn around 500.000. coins a day fron the non-gems, and around 410.000. from the gem ones.

Fashion Designer
    Did a little math, for curiosity: my 56 non-gem animals (not counted the ones currently breeding) make 20732 coin/hour (average 370 ), my 4 gem animals make 17349.

It is true that gem animals make much more money (around 10x more as an average). But you can be rich without them.

That means, I earn around 500.000. coins a day fron the non-gems, and around 410.000. from the gem ones.
    Why waste your breath? Very few players without gem types will be interested to hear this information.
    It should not be astounding that 50 or more non-gem animals will collectively match or surpass the earnings of 4 gem types; but some people cannot hear logic over the sound of the hot blood pounding in their ears.
    In any case, the attitude on this forum seems to be that those with gem animals shouldn't be seen or heard. Don't talk about income; don't discuss ultra-rare breeding; don't mention any animals missing from your collection; don't post pictures of your forest for ANY reason.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef

Which means you make 910,000 a day. But if you did not have those gem ones, you would make 500,000 + another 4 critters. Your average for a non-gem critter is 370 cph. If your 4 gems were replaced with your average non-gem, your daily total would be 533,000.

Your current total is 171% of what your total would be if your gems were replaced with your average non-gem. That is a HUGE difference!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Why waste your breath? Very few players without gem types will be interested to hear this information.
    It should not be astounding that 50 or more non-gem animals will collectively match or surpass the earnings of 4 gem types; but some people cannot hear logic over the sound of the hot blood pounding in their ears.
    LMFAO. That is EXACTLY what I have been saying. This PROVES my logic, not negates it! What I have been saying is that it a whole park full of perfectly leveled (leveled for maximum ROI) non-gem animals is about the same income as, a little bit more than, just 4 gem animals, assuming all animals are somewhere around level 10 for the sake of comparison. Someone who levels well and has the 4 gems, like Anysuko, makes 184% what I do. And I have leveled almost solely based on which animal at it's level gives me more income per apple spent. The only exception is that any animal I expect to replace as soon as I get a better income one, especially if I already have 2 others of that animal, or it is a common, I don't waste food leveling the one that will go very far at all.

It is NOT possible for me to get anywhere NEAR 900,000 daily income.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-27-14 at 11:55 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast