Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New Emerald dragon, gem and nature hybrid

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    That's pretty smart. If you're not in a hurry for any other breed, just sync up your Emerald attempt with your Tournament round. Come back every hour and try again. Battle. Hatch. Breed. (And maybe plant cherries if you have Grand farms.)

Congratulations, InfiniteLove!
    My thoughts, exactly! Except for the farming. I just got my 31st habitat, but only have small farms. Clearing the land & buying new habitats has been taking up all my coins, but the Grand farms are next on my list. ;-)

((((( EDIT: I just realized that with the update came higher levels and more habitats allowed, so I might be rethinking my strategy and go back to focussing on habitats and income before food. I hate to balk at upping the level & habitat cap, but it is messing with my plans, LOL!!! )))))

Thanks, guys!

Good luck to those still seeking emerald. It *is* possible, but sure can be frustrating until it's breeding in *your* den.
    May that day be very soon!!!
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 09-17-14 at 10:36 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have been trying for two days non stop since i have been doing this tournament also, but nothing yet, only pandas... So after these 30 tries i will take a break and leave my unicorn to make some money. This is just frustrating every hour + money lost having unicorn in the breeding den all the time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    I have been trying for two days non stop since i have been doing this tournament also, but nothing yet, only pandas... So after these 30 tries i will take a break and leave my unicorn to make some money. This is just frustrating every hour + money lost having unicorn in the breeding den all the time
    I've been tryng on my other account, too, without luck. But I've put Unicorn in its habitat overnight to earn coins. Since I am going on every hour to battle anyways, as frustrating as it is not to get Emerald, I figure I'll keep trying until the tournament is won... or I give up on both. ;-)

Hope you get it soon!

Fashion Designer
    Thx but at the moment it doesnt seem like it will happen anytime soon, i think i will wait next tournament to try again, maybe.

Executive Chef

Egg incubation time on emerald dragon fails

When breeding a crystal unicorn with a pandaffodil in an attempt to get an emerald dragon, a while ago you guys decided to make it literally 180 times as difficult by extending the breeding time for a "panda fail" from the pair from 20 seconds to 1 hour (180 times as long). This created a tremendous imbalance in the game wherein those lucky enough to got emeralds before you guys put up the "emerald blocker" have such a coin-earning advantage from that point forward in the game, that will just continue to increase proportionally over time, that the rest of us can NEVER EVER EVER bridge that gap, for the lifetime of the game. We have since come to realize that giving everyone playing the game the same chance to succeed as everyone else is NOT in your definition of a "balanced game." "Balancing your books" is the only definition of the word that applies to all these changes that make the game a total drag unless you pay out the wazoo. So be it.

But PLEASE throw us this one tiny bone I beg of you: the panda blocker causes the breeding time to be 1 hour but the egg incubation time is still 20 seconds. That means that those of us still desperately trying for the emerald we will likely never get since the 180 times worse chances panda blocker was put up, cannot get ANY pumpkins for the event if we want to try for an emerald during it. Please understand that since you guys made it 180 times as hard (not to mention the actual odds of getting it, which can only have gotten worse as well), breeding a single emerald is a process that could take 6 months or more rather than the dedicated half day the ones you deemed the lucky chosen ones got. So cursing us with bad luck early on, then making it 180 times more difficult for us to build a set of coin earners once we even get a unicorn, then making expansions and clearing well over 2,000,000 coins per expansion which is in reach only of those chosen ones without a huge amount of time between expansions, and now forcing we cursed ones to have to CHOOSE - either take 3 weeks we cannot afford to lose off the emerald hunt or ALSO lose out on the trick or treat prizes is just too much. PLEASE make the panda fails take an hour to incubate in the nest and therefore give us a pumpkin each. Or leave the timer the same but give us a pumpkin each hatch. Same difference to us. It's the LEAST you can do for those of us you screwed with the panda blocker. The egg incubation time of 20 seconds when the breed fail time is an hour isn't going to generate money for you anyway. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE throw us this bone isn't making you money anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay finally got a 45hr emerald with my unicorn n panda yay

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	16306

Fashion Designer
    congrats! i was waiting a tournament to start trying for it again but since that meant i will be loosing pumpkins i decided to wait the next one again... i have failed around 60 times before so its still early to give up but it is however very frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    congrats! i was waiting a tournament to start trying for it again but since that meant i will be loosing pumpkins i decided to wait the next one again... i have failed around 60 times before so its still early to give up but it is however very frustrating!
    Ty luv! I tried about 50 times but got there in the end! Keep trying when tournament ends and it will come x

Executive Chef
    Do you get 30 sec fail or only one hour fail
    Cuz that's all iam getting one hour fail

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Do you get 30 sec fail or only one hour fail
    Cuz that's all iam getting one hour fail
    The Pandaffodil fails are one hour in the Breeding Den; 30 seconds on the nest.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast