Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Emerald dragon, gem and nature hybrid

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    You got it all, thanks!!! It's true with my unicorns they came fast and surprised me, but when it comes to the emerald dragon, luck runs out lol. Just got my second one last night hoping to get two, two levels later which is an hour and half of trying I get the second emerald dragon! Two more levels, which came to level 28 and 3 hours total, no third one!!! I am almost at level 29 and still nothing, the only good thing with selling over 200 pandas is me leveling up, but very stressful!!! Lol still trying though, want to get lots of coins so I can buy more food to level up my creatures, which most of them are hard to feed when it's over 1000 food each lol!! Wish you all luck in getting either a Crystal unicorn or emerald dragon!!!
    I'm still undecided about whether to breed a 2nd Emerald Dragon. But if I do, no way will I go for a 3rd one. Four days to take each ultra-rare through breeding and hatching if you don't have gems to speed. Can't breed anything else in all that time.
    And I keep thinking it will just be my luck that they will release a Gem-Fire hybrid right after the 45-hour timer eventually pops up over my Gem-Nature breeding pair.

Fashion Designer
    I'm gonna do it. I've kept my Garden empty and when the Phoenix egg in my nest has 7 hours left, I'll speed it up. That will leave me with 45 gems to rush my Emerald Dragon back to her habitat if/when I manage to breed a second one.
    It has been nearly a week since they introduced any new animals, so I'm not gonna hold my breath. I only change my mind about this 6 times a day, so lets see if today is the day. I'll report back in about 4 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Got it. It took about 45 minutes with 63 Panda eggs sold. The game was lagging and freezing, so I took a break after the 60th attempt to play Dragon Story. I think I brought back some dragon magic. LOL

I spent the 45 gems and sent Loona and her green friend home. Now for 2 days of coin collections and food production while I wait for the baby.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Got it. It took about 45 minutes with 63 Panda eggs sold. The game was lagging and freezing, so I took a break after the 60th attempt to play Dragon Story. I think I brought back some dragon magic. LOL

I spent the 45 gems and sent Loona and her green friend home. Now for 2 days of coin collections and food production while I wait for the baby.
    Congrats on your second emerald dragon!!! You got it faster then mine lol!! Yah wish new creatures updates more then once a week while dragon story gets two in one week lol. Can't wait for new things to come lol

Fashion Designer
    Since we already know what the adult Unicorn looks like, I evolved my Emerald Dragon to Level 10.

Adult & Juvenile Emerald Dragons

Executive Chef
    Not sure if someone posted already, but you can breed emerald with emerald x panda. Just got my 3rd one this way.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Not sure if someone posted already, but you can breed emerald with emerald x panda. Just got my 3rd one this way.
    Yes, my second one was from EmeraldDragon-Panda. (See the Breeding Garden picture above.) I'll be going for a 3rd one today since I now have the gems to speed the parent back home.

4 best* possible pairs for Emerald Dragon:
    1. Crystal Unicorn & Pandaffodil
    2. Emerald Dragon & Pandaffodil
    3. Crystal Unicorn & Emerald Dragon
    4. Emerald Dragon & Emerald Dragon

*It is also possible from pairing either Crystal Unicorn or Emerald Dragon with ANY Nature hybrid, but that would introduce fails longer than the 20-second Pandas.

Executive Chef
    holy cow! it literally took me one day to get this dragon! i had to pause 4 times because i got sick of all the green panda babies. with selling all those eggs i got from level 19 to 22.

i eventually finally got that little bugger...

Rhino Keeper
    I am going for this once my breeding garden and tree of life clear up. My combo will be Crystal Unicorn + Pandaffodil. The baby form is adorable! But I will probably evolve it to make more coins. Wish me luck!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Got it! I am so excited, and got it after a gazillion pandas. Without my unicorn in its habitat, I am not making as much money, but to make it up (a little) I now have 8 pandas that I am keeping. One level 10, one level 6, one level 5, and five level 4. I went from level 16 to level 18 from selling pandas.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast