Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New Emerald dragon, gem and nature hybrid

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikatu View Post
    The Pandaffodil fails are one hour in the Breeding Den; 30 seconds on the nest.
    Oh so we no longer get 30 sec fail
    I though it would be mixed 30 sec with one hour fail

The horror ....

Rhino Keeper
    Why can't they just make the gem trap 5 gems and change it back to 30 seconds? We fall into your gem traps anyways, you wouldn't lose a dime.

Fashion Designer
    So i have been putting unicorn and panda in the breeding den for the last two days and i am fed up already. around 20 fails this time + 60 of my previous tries makes it 80 fails so far. I feel i will never get it, if average amount of tries is around 300. Terrible!

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed. I got all the X-mas critters early and thought this would be a good time to try seriously for the Emerald. Been breeding for two days straight and still no Emerald. It's funny b/c my 'fun' account got the unicorn super early (same with the Emerald) and it was at, like, level 20 or something. My main account is level 40 and is pretty advanced in comparison but it seems like my main account has 'less' luck than my 'fun' account now. Especially since they've lowered the odds across the board since limited animals popped up.

TL, as a Christmas miracle, please, for the love of god, raise those odds to more 'attainable' levels for everyone. 'Cause this game is starting to be less fun by the day :\

Although... I'd LOVE to see peoples' odds on getting the Emerald after the Halloween 'odds lowering' that happened. So, in the interest of science: How many people, exactly, have gotten an Emerald after Halloween? I don't think there are very many at all that have gotten it since Halloween and that is... too disconcerting for words
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 12-08-14 at 04:12 PM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

The Honorable Panda
    Yeah finally got him!!! ( I was running combo every hour during last battle tournament)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yeah finally got him!!! ( I was running combo every hour during last battle tournament)
    Kooky, how many tries did you do? Like, how many days of Panda x Unicorn did you have to go through? B/c I've been doing panda x unicorn every hour on the hour for the past three days and nothing
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    Just got this as my 7th Gem Hybrid. I used LVL 15 CU & LVL 15 Little Fawn. WooHoo😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    Just got this as my 7th Gem Hybrid. I used LVL 15 CU & LVL 15 Little Fawn. WooHoo��
    Congrats. I just got Garnet Griffin today. Like you it's always nice to get it, but double glad it happens during a LB. Nice for the extra points you know LOL.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Host(ess)
    I've been trying for about a year to get the Opal Octopus.... I've yet to get him... But have along the way got some other Crystals. So I've decided to start trying unusual combinations and my second try with Crystal and Caracaroler (Music (fire and Earth) and water), I get a 45 be timer... I sped it up... An Emerald Dragon which is Crystal and Nature. How does that happen? I mean, I'm not unhappy as I don't have one yet, but hmmm.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567