Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jackalope (new update )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Congrats to you both!

I have one too. It's one of the very few uncommon fire mixes I have. For some reason, of all the rare & super-rare animals I am missing from my collection, fully HALF of them are a fire mix. Fire is my nemesis in this game!
    Never play with fire!

Somehow, Jackalopes come easily to me. YIPPEE-ISH. It gets annoying if it's a Unicorn fail... The only fail I want is a Grassquatch and Armordillo (Until I get one). (Come on, hidden slots in FFS! Give me the Jackpot!)

EDIT: I think I have an Armordillo in my den right now. OR just a buggy Pyro Pony... Hmm... But I fell into a gold trap. The good part is I can finally hatch my Hydro Yak.
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-29-14 at 06:19 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    Never play with fire!

Somehow, Jackalopes come easily to me. YIPPEE-ISH. It gets annoying if it's a Unicorn fail... The only fail I want is a Grassquatch and Armordillo (Until I get one). (Come on, hidden slots in FFS! Give me the Jackpot!)

EDIT: I think I have an Armordillo in my den right now. OR just a buggy Pyro Pony... Hmm... But I fell into a gold trap. The good part is I can finally hatch my Hydro Yak.
    I wish I could give you one of the gazillion armordillos I've gotten!

I am actually at a fairly even split right now on elements of animals I'm missing. I was only putting in 4 elements at a time in vain attempt at a unicorn, until I put in the leopard and pony yesterday evening. But what I did was leave out the one element I was lacking the least combos in. And the numbers evened out after a while that way.

Executive Chef
    i want it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12