Thread: I had enough :) kept losing my tickets

New Resident

Exclamation I had enough :) kept losing my tickets

Everytime i've lost something i never complain but this time it's too much because it's 84tickets just disappeared i spend a fortune to this game sir/madam and it's
    Not fair. I hope you can help me sort it out. I've just sent you an email too thank u so much i hope to hear from you! Respectfully yours; camille
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	14546   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	14547  

Sorry to hear! If you've already submitted a ticket, a support agent should be getting to it shortly.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry to hear! If you've already submitted a ticket, a support agent should be getting to it shortly.
    Thankx pikasquirrel but your customer service is the worst ever it's just ashamed the bingo game is fab but i will never spend anymore money for this game bcoz ur agent couldn't help anything. Thanx have a nice day!

Fashion Designer
    I just had the game crash on me twice in a row. When I log back in it does not take me to the game I had joined in progress, it just takes all my tickets and sends me back to the beginning. Lost all my tickets that way, and I know there is no point even submitting a support ticket.

Never spend real money on this game. A hiccup in their server or your internet connection can cost you real money.

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I just had the game crash on me twice in a row. When I log back in it does not take me to the game I had joined in progress, it just takes all my tickets and sends me back to the beginning. Lost all my tickets that way, and I know there is no point even submitting a support ticket.

Never spend real money on this game. A hiccup in their server or your internet connection can cost you real money.
    Sorry to hear about that. Since you were experiencing force closes, this doesn't sound like a connection issue. If you were experiencing connection issues, you would see some sort of error message and not experience the game closing. It will help to close out apps running in the background of your device. Force closing these apps will free up more resources to help the game run more smoothly.

Same keeps happening to me as well! So annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by bennytest1 View Post
    Same keeps happening to me as well! So annoying!
    Looks like you're playing on an older version of the game. We recommend you play in the most recent version of the game in addition to closing out apps running in the background. Thanks!