Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fantasy Forest Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    I know, right? I love the idea of a Kirin in FFS (especially one that looks like the fanart above) but there are many interpretations of what a Kirin can look like (some pretty ugly, granted... but hopefully if they ever do a Kirin one it'll be the pretty-type of Kirin interpretations).

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    I know, right? I love the idea of a Kirin in FFS (especially one that looks like the fanart above) but there are many interpretations of what a Kirin can look like (some pretty ugly, granted... but hopefully if they ever do a Kirin one it'll be the pretty-type of Kirin interpretations).
    Yes because I've been wondering what happens if you breed the crystal unicorn with fire, earth, dark or water, do you know? Because that would be very nice to have more super rare animals like the crystal unicorn or emerald dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by princessbelle19 View Post
    Yes because I've been wondering what happens if you breed the crystal unicorn with fire, earth, dark or water, do you know? Because that would be very nice to have more super rare animals like the crystal unicorn or emerald dragon!
    I would agree --- Crystal Unicorn bred with perhaps water or two Crystal Unicorns bred together with an outcome of Kinetic Kirin would be awesome. Though, I've heard that there might be a new type of element coming out in the future: 'Lightning'.

If it's true, Crystal Unicorn + Lightning Element = Kinetic Kirin would be most appropriate (especially regarding the name XD). Thanks for your input

I know people want more battleground battles and I'm adding my voice to the mix!! PLEASE! This is getting boring! Also, if you're not going to add new battles for some time, please make the arean stop flashing. It's just plain annoying to have to check all the time.

Also, I agree about a short timeframe food for the biggest farm (like the 10minute Upgrapes in DS). Definitely need something like that.

Executive Chef
    Can we please add some decor
    Main id: squinn1981

I would love to be able to trade, like you could trade animals and eggs, and there could be a feature where
    -if you have an egg still being incubated, there should be an option to put it up for trade ungrown and it would be removed from the nest
    And a new building
    -Trading Center, where you can put eggs and animals up for trade. When people visit you, they can click your trading center and trade animals or even gift you! And you can trade coins, food, and gems

I know, I know, my ideas are the worst but I think it would be cool

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the great suggestions. New poll will be up shortly.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123