Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest Suggestions

Executive Chef

Wish List

I know the game is in it's early stages and trust it will develop nicely over time. I thought I'd share my general wish list for the game and hope others will add their wishes.

1. Additional breeding, nesting and incubating spots. I imagine these would cost a few gems (like 10) for the first additional slot, and escalating as you keep going up. And the evolution flower you could just buy a second one.
    2. Ability to move the Breeding Garden and Tree of Life.
    3. More opportunities for heart popping. I'd LOVE it if, in addition to popping hearts to give extra gold to habitats, one could also pop hearts to speed up the Tree of Life, Evolution Flower, and Breeding Garden. Maybe a heart pop on those would knock off 20% of what was the total time and require using up 3 of your 3-6 available pops. Also, hearts on farms - maybe that would give 20% greater food yield. A big reason I request this is that nearly everyone I visit is 100% sparkly and I'd like to be able to help them. I personally collect every time I see sparkles on my habitats, but I'm sure when I am offline, people visit and would like to help but are unable to. There's just not enough hearts to pop.
    4. DECORATIONS! Please! My forest is soooooooo boring with the one and only decoration right now being roads.
    5. Habitat colors: with the habitat colors so close to the predominant color of the critters that inhabit them, it is difficult to actually see our most prizes possessions - our critters. This is especially true of Water Ways. Obviously they should not be the colors that match other types of creature, but maybe for example the Water Way blue is darker than the blue in the Frostfang / Iciclaw etc. Or a more purply blue.

Thanks for listening!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I know the game is in it's early stages and trust it will develop nicely over time. I thought I'd share my general wish list for the game and hope others will add their wishes.

1. Additional breeding, nesting and incubating spots. I imagine these would cost a few gems (like 10) for the first additional slot, and escalating as you keep going up. And the evolution flower you could just buy a second one.
    2. Ability to move the Breeding Garden and Tree of Life.
    3. More opportunities for heart popping. I'd LOVE it if, in addition to popping hearts to give extra gold to habitats, one could also pop hearts to speed up the Tree of Life, Evolution Flower, and Breeding Garden. Maybe a heart pop on those would knock off 20% of what was the total time and require using up 3 of your 3-6 available pops. Also, hearts on farms - maybe that would give 20% greater food yield. A big reason I request this is that nearly everyone I visit is 100% sparkly and I'd like to be able to help them. I personally collect every time I see sparkles on my habitats, but I'm sure when I am offline, people visit and would like to help but are unable to. There's just not enough hearts to pop.
    4. DECORATIONS! Please! My forest is soooooooo boring with the one and only decoration right now being roads.
    5. Habitat colors: with the habitat colors so close to the predominant color of the critters that inhabit them, it is difficult to actually see our most prizes possessions - our critters. This is especially true of Water Ways. Obviously they should not be the colors that match other types of creature, but maybe for example the Water Way blue is darker than the blue in the Frostfang / Iciclaw etc. Or a more purply blue.

Thanks for listening!
    TL will not make the extra breeding and incubation spots only 10 gems. In Dragon Story an extra Breeding Den only lasts a week, is only given to a few players, and costs 150 gold, which are equivalent to gems in this game. An extra nest for incubation is 250 gold.

Here my suggestions:
    1. A wall: I really want to communicate with neighbors and community members in this game. I think that the wall is a great social feature that they have in other games. Without the wall I (and many other players) feel trapped when not able to communicate with other players, and not everyone comes on these forums.
    2. Decorations: I think that we need more decorations other than stone paths so we can make our forests teem with life.
    3. Ability to move the Breeding Garden and Tree of Life: I've been trying to remodel my forest but this is a big barrier. I do like however that they are "stuck together."
    4. More "forms" of animals: The Fairy Ferret has the same "form" as the Aquatter, the one that flaps its wings constantly, and the Pyro Pony has the same "form" as the Crystal Unicorn. I think that the forests will look very weird if everything has the same form.
    5. Prettier animals: I LOVE the graphics in the game but I think that we need more animals like the Ocean Owl and Aurora Pegasus that look very beautiful, and I think that we also need some cuter animals like Pandaffodils. I also like "vicious" looking animals like Rampage and Glacial Griffin, but I don't like the design of the Vinotaur and the Ancient Sloth (I like as a baby though!).

Thanks!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    I think this game needs its time to get big .
    My biggest wish is more decorations and surely more species when enough players have the game .
    It would be great if there are more possibilities to get bombs for mining or a mining creature which is not limited as in DS.
    iKnow how hard this is and most people are complaining all the time about too much things for one dragon.
    100 is ok but 200 is a big much for younger players

Executive Chef

Fantasy Forest Suggestions

It may be a bit early, but I would like to see these in the game

HummerPhin

Koalapple = Koala/Apple

Koalmond = Koala/Almonds (How cute would it be to have an almond as a nose!! )

Koaleek = Koala/Leeks

Dolfudge = Dolphin/Fudge

Girafflingo = Giraffe/Flamingo ??

Meerkangaroo or Meeroo = Meerkat/Kangaroo

What ideas do you have?
    Last edited by sehana; 08-01-14 at 12:27 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    My biggest wish is the possibility to gift back more than 3 gold/gems per day in ALL TL games! At least double it please!!! If it's possible to get up to 10 gifts a day, it also should be possible to gift back 10. Don't you agree?

I restarted Dragon Story in March this year and have been writing down each gift to and from me. The waiting time to get a gift back from me is now about 50 days! I don't think that's OK!

Otherwise I love Dragon Story, and guess that Fantasy Forest will be just as addictive and fun!

Executive Chef
    1- wall
    2 extra nest
    3 more decoration
    4 to have the news feed within the social tap
    So I won't have to return home every time I want to vist the next person who visited my island
    5 prettier animals

Rhino Keeper
    Poala-pandas that climb trees (panda/koala)
    A butterfly garden
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    A butterfly garden! I suggested this in Dragon Story too. This could be a decoration, in which there are moving butteflies in a little garden. For coins!

Farm Supplier
    - ability to sort the neighbours differently, e.g. by the time I last visited them or they last visited me or their activity state; I have a long list of neighbours and I don't want to be visiting only the ones whose name starts with "A" or "B"
    - Put the speed up with coins button at a different position or add a confirmation so I can't click it out of accident when collecting coins

And what others have already said:
    - Ability to give a little bit more gifts
    - "to have the news feed within the social tap so I won't have to return home every time I want to visit the next person who visited my island"
    - "More opportunities for heart popping. I'd LOVE it if, in addition to popping hearts to give extra gold to habitats, one could also pop hearts to speed up the Tree of Life, Evolution Flower, and Breeding Garden. Maybe a heart pop on those would knock off 20% of what was the total time and require using up 3 of your 3-6 available pops. Also, hearts on farms - maybe that would give 20% greater food yield. A big reason I request this is that nearly everyone I visit is 100% sparkly and I'd like to be able to help them. I personally collect every time I see sparkles on my habitats, but I'm sure when I am offline, people visit and would like to help but are unable to. There's just not enough hearts to pop."

Executive Chef
    Another wish list item from me:

A plant that makes a lot of food in a short amount of time. It would cost more coins than the food that takes longer, but I (and many others!) have more of a problem coming up with food than coins.

For example, something that gives 300 food and takes 15 minutes, and cost 5,000 coins. Or something like that. And as a short-time food item, it would be available in the small farms. The big farms take up too much space. I actually sold the one I upgraded to finish a quest, and replaced it with another small farm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast