Thread: Confused

Rhino Keeper

Confused

Hey all,

I was wondering why I get orders I can't make yet?
    Sushi for example or pizzas with what is it? truffles on top?
    I don't have the garden/forest yet so I just have to cancel because I don't want to buy!

I may be wrong, but I think it is based on level, so at a certain level if a building, tree, expansion or something is available, even if you don't buy it yet, it will be in deliveres. You can choose either to discard it of buy those items from the newspaper or neighbors if you can find them since they will no longer be locked.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I may be wrong, but I think it is based on level, so at a certain level if a building, tree, expansion or something is available, even if you don't buy it yet, it will be in deliveres. You can choose either to discard it of buy those items from the newspaper or neighbors if you can find them since they will no longer be locked.
    I think you're correct.