Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toy maker

Toy maker

Does anybody know how much the toy maker cost, what it produces and what materials the toys need? I didn't find it in the guide, so I thought I should ask here. thanks!

edit(KP)

Level 46- toy train

In the Toy Maker, you can make the following:

Rocking Horse: 3 Lumber, 1 Wool

Toy Train: 3 Lumber, 1 Iron

Doll: 2 Wool, 2 Wooden buttons, 2 Flax

Dollhouse: 3 Lumber, 2 Wool, 2 Iron, 2 Beeswax
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-18-14 at 12:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It costs $100,000. I think it was 3 logs and 1 wool to make the rocking horse.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Complete waste of money. At level 45 anyway you can only make one toy and it takes three pieces of lumber. If you sell it full price in the market it is just barely over $600 so if you figure in cost of original two trees and if you had to purchase saws since suddenly they never drop with my order, I'm livid that I spent the money on this. Would have rather had it for all the new trees etc (which I did get) though no room or cows or chickens, are they kidding?

They have totally tipped the balance of the game. They need to adjust accordingly with expansion tools for silos, barns and land. Ok rant over. Toy maker = one toy. big whoop.

A toy train was just added to the toy maker - 3 or 4 wood and 1 iron, takes 8 hours to make.

Executive Chef
    I just made my first train...didn't notice till now it has a Christmas timer on it! Does this mean it won't sell in my shop?! Or is it a bug that it has the timer?need to have some info on that before I waste any more wood or iron on it.and yes,I'm using the most recent updated version

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I just made my first train...didn't notice till now it has a Christmas timer on it! Does this mean it won't sell in my shop?! Or is it a bug that it has the timer?need to have some info on that before I waste any more wood or iron on it.and yes,I'm using the most recent updated version
    HELP please!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    HELP please!!!!!!!!
    That was a Christmas item. I just expanded and added the toy maker about a week ago when I leveled up to 45. I don't have the toy train. We really need more toys to make...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    That was a Christmas item. I just expanded and added the toy maker about a week ago when I leveled up to 45. I don't have the toy train. We really need more toys to make...
    It became available to me today when I got to level 46

Executive Chef
    The train,I mean

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast