Thread: Jeds water garden or the truffle forest?

Rhino Keeper

Jeds water garden or the truffle forest?

Hey all,

When I have enough permits, maps and deeds etc. which expansion should I buy?
    The forest or the water garden?
    Advice needed please

Rhino Keeper
    Id go with the forest. Unless you have 175,000 coins for the sushi shop, the water garden is pretty useless. Even with the shop I can only make 3 recipes and they take 1.5 hrs, 4 hrs, and 5 hrs. Two of the recipes require fried seaweed, which is 2 hours in the deep fryer, so I've barely made anything since the carnival event. With both expansions you need the tools to repair them. I think the truffle farm calls for 16 of each. The truffle items sell well though! I usually make a few & use my promote on them to get 2000-3000 coins in one sale!

Rhino Keeper
    I prefer the truffle forest too. It is easier to sell the truffle items. I sell the plants from the water garden cheap otherwise they don't sell.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Dolphin2013 View Post
    Hey all,

When I have enough permits, maps and deeds etc. which expansion should I buy?
    The forest or the water garden?
    Advice needed please
    I prefer the water garden, you can cook some cakes with the weeds (390 coins each, 2,5 h in the bakery + 2h cooking the weeds before in the frying machine). With the forest You will have tons of truffles which take forever to be cooked and take many space in the barn.