Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by integra77 View Post
    I totally agreed with Lueann on his shared thoughts on the Balloon & Train operating mode, especially pointer 2 & 3.
    I'm really hoping Team Lava would SERIOUSLY consider all these CONSTRUCTIVE feedback that we shared.

I know it's not an easy job for the TEAM to keep us constantly interested coming back to the game.
    And seriously, there's no way to make everyone happy to their expectations.

I'm showing them my support in many ways like sending them with good feedback and of course guying gems.
    Everyone needs to get paid in what they do, there're expenses to pay too at TL operations...

Hopefully we could see the FS2 community gets bigger and more thrilled and what TL will roll them out...
    Commercially Fair and Reasonable event... haha

I'm into getting my ticket no. 25 soon, but it's true that with ALL THOSE ITEMS I had turned in,
    I could had combined ALL OF THEM and got a Sushi House... It'll be a TOTAL RIPOFF if the redeemed prize turn out as 3 mining tools.
    TEAM LAVA, PLEASE LOOK INTO THE GOLD PRIZES GROUP SERIOUSLY !!!
    The values of prize items there JUST DO NOT MATCH UP to what we INVESTED IN!!!

Even thought I don't have it, it's awesome to see these details. After all, a game is fun, when it's fair to the players. Thank you all for sharing

Rhino Keeper
    We'll I just got my 4 balloon order that contains dolls! Omg if I did them all that would 8 dolls gone! I did the last one to see if maybe they would give you a different number of tickets. Nope still one. Not worth it in my opinion. Just redeem my 2 box for 10. So far I have gotten a chaise lounge ( cute and at least not available) and a scarecrow. Bought the scarecrow last year so that wasn't worth the time and effort for that gift.

I think the balloon could be fun but not if you keep getting the same orders over and over again. If I was a lower level player I guess it would be more fun because dolls etc wouldn't be an option to fill balloon.

I will be seriously disappointed if the gold prize box is full of decorations. There's already enough of those, most of which I just end up throwing in the cellar.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    When the feature was released, it was randomly given to some players. This is tied to the account on your device, so reinstalling will not change this. Though, we're glad to see you so excited for the feature!
    Any new news as to when balloon will be available to the rest of us? Please?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    Any new news as to when balloon will be available to the rest of us? Please?
    Yes we have been very patient and I don't see any complaints on bugs so please let's give the balloon to everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Well, my last 4 or 5 balloons have all required $3550 and two of the items have been mushrooms. I haven't traded on those for the ticket. Maybe if I did, I would get a different type of order after. I turned in my 20 tickets for my decoration. I'm not super motivated to do more.

I, however, do love the train orders. I am saving up gems for another pig.

Grand Emperor
    Does the balloon gives anything useful other than decorations?

The idea is nice but the rewards aren't. Balloon asked for $5700 and it cost me 7 necklaces.
    Total waste because I could've sold them for $6000 in store. Now I received an old decoration part
    after 20 orders which contained at least $20000...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes we have been very patient and I don't see any complaints on bugs so please let's give the balloon to everyone!
    Please release the balloon to the rest of us!!! I have been checking to see if any bugs have been reported.... None so far. So what is the delay??? I'm getting soooo bored with this game I've hardly played lately. I have been on level 60 for a long time now and need something to inspire me to keep playing. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
    Come on TL give us something to get excited about!!! Please!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Does the balloon gives anything useful other than decorations?
    You have a chance of winning 5 gems when trade in 20 tickets; 10 gems when trade in 45.

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast