Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    *slight correction, you need to get a certain amount of coins, so for example this trade I need to give 568 coins worth of goods and items vary in price, although it does not seem to always correspond to market value
    I am guessing this is another "different prices for different players" item then. I have completed two trades and each has required over 1400 coins worth of goods. I had to get the calculator out earlier to work out if I had the right amount because I don't think it refunds any extra that you trade!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I'm at level 47 and expanded and repaired to have the balloon, so far so good. I filled it once and sent it out, received 1 ticket that I can continue to add to and then redeem for 3 levels of prizes hidden in a box. It came back a few hours later, (lost track of the exact time).

What I am not sure of is that after the time allowed to fill the balloon with the 4 required items, what happens if you are short a few when the time runs out? Do lose what you added when the time starts over? I like it much better than the train, but don't want to risk loading it if I can't fill before time is up
    You do lose the items . I have not had a chance to complete an entire Balloon order yet but I was really busy this weekend and did not put in a lot of time into the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Any idea when it will be available to everyone? If I was to delete my game and reinstall is there a chance of getting the balloon version?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Any idea when it will be available to everyone? If I was to delete my game and reinstall is there a chance of getting the balloon version?
    No announced time yet.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-04-14 at 02:53 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    When the feature was released, it was randomly given to some players. This is tied to the account on your device, so reinstalling will not change this. Though, we're glad to see you so excited for the feature!

I wish there was a timer on when the ballon will be back after sending an order.

Farm Supplier
    I hope the hot air balloon is soon. Looking forward to it. Could it be weeks? Days? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You do lose the items . I have not had a chance to complete an entire Balloon order yet but I was really busy this weekend and did not put in a lot of time into the game.
    Thank you that's good to know, as I said its much better than the train and also a good way to clear some room in the barn, I think once released to all, most will like it i do agree that it would be nice to know how long it goes on its travels .

Executive Chef
    hey my iPod doesn't have that balloon? why? but my mom iPad have that?

Rhino Keeper
    I was excited when I saw the update.... Now I am just annoyed😁 my neighbours have access to this expansion and have sent the balloon several times. Meanwhile I'm still waiting. I have all the papers, tools and money required for the expansion and repair. The papers and tools are currently taking up valuable space in my barn. Please hurry up with your testing as the waiting is sucking all the fun out of the game for me. I just don't feel like playing.
    Please don't announce things like this in an update if you are not going to make it available to all players.
    A ball park eta would be much appreciated. Days, weeks, months???
    Last edited by pundoggity; 08-05-14 at 04:31 AM.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast