Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    I’m completely confused on how to use this. I expanded and repaired my balloon. I see a big blue balloon but when I click on it nothing happens. How do I get the screen to start trading items?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    I’m completely confused on how to use this. I expanded and repaired my balloon. I see a big blue balloon but when I click on it nothing happens. How do I get the screen to start trading items?
    Are you playing on Android platform?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are you playing on Android platform?
    I’m on my iPad. The guy is in the balloon now.

Grand Emperor
    Did you play your game previously on Android platform?

Try these.
    1. Make sure that you are on the latest game version and device os version
    2. Restart your device
    3. Start game and click on Mr Merriweather balloon. Leave your game for a few minutes and see if the orders screen pops up.

Hola estoy en el nivel 35 y no encuentro la funci?n del globo aerost?tico. Ya tengo la casa de ?rbol pero no est? funcionando.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilarguzman52 View Post
    Hola estoy en el nivel 35 y no encuentro la funci?n del globo aerost?tico. Ya tengo la casa de ?rbol pero no est? funcionando.
    Hi, I'm at level 35 and I can't find the function of the hot air balloon. I already have the tree house but it is not? working

The hot air balloon and the treehouse are only for iOS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I'm level 39 and I have it. Expanded and repaired the balloon yesterday or day before, don't remember. To those who don't have and want it, I wish I could give you mine. So not worth having. It just wants all your stuff. You don't get any money or xp for ANYTHING. You're just throwing it all in the hot air balloon shaped trash can. I didn't work to get all this stuff just to throw it all away. And it wants a LOT of stuff too, just to get 1 stupid ticket. And apparently I need 10 tickets to get a mystery item, of who knows what value.

Mr. Merriweather I don't consider this to be a "trade", this dear sir is what we call a rip off. A trade implies each party gets something out of the trade. Giving me a ticket that absolutely worthless unless I have 10 or more is nowhere near a fair trade. At least the train gives you stuff for your items and then a bonus at the end. This balloon is a total rip off.

*edited typos*

Ahahaha, this is one of the first times I've genuinely found laughter in any type of thread before. Thanks for the laugh in much needed times, even though you probably won't read this, I still appreciate it

-- Unrelated To the person I quoted.

Anyway. I am fine with this balloon, I don't like the skins much, i was finally able to turn in a 2 collections yesterday from the "10 ticket box"

I only used one of them, which was for the windmill - I also got one for the barn but I don't like it. So I'll probably never use it, especially anytime soon.

The prizes look and seem they have gotten better since the whole introduction of the hot air balloon, and the prices of the boxes seem to have lowered, as well.

The prizes are much better now than what they ever were, at least to me, personally.

Also in my personal opinion, I like this more than the train because you can get a prize (maybe a pet, or decoration) out of this, whereas the train, you don't get decorations. Though this is coming from someone who prefers the whole "decorative/decoration" aspect of the game, so I might be biased.

I don't struggle earning coins, but I make very great profit from constant buyers by selling tools/papers, and I sell them 1,750 at a time. So I cannot personally speak of that, or be upset that I don't earn much coins from the hot air balloon. Especially when it doesn't affect, increase, or hurt my profit/selling.

Though one thing would prefer, is when it would say when he will return, IE, 6 hours from now, etc. it still doesn't, even 6 or almost 6 years after his introduction.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041