Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Do the prizes change very often for this?
    I remember when i played a few years ago i was lucky enough to get the steampunk dog but wondering whether i should spend my tickets when i get to 25 or wait until there are cooler prizes
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Do the prizes change very often for this?
    I remember when i played a few years ago i was lucky enough to get the steampunk dog but wondering whether i should spend my tickets when i get to 25 or wait until there are cooler prizes
    Hi
    I looked it up. It was around 13 February 2016 when the current prizes came at the Balloon. Only the chance to get 10 or 50 gems with a 25 balloon tickets turn in, was taking away.

S8: when will the prizes be changed at the Balloon Dock?

New Resident
    I never play the balloon, waste of time in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    It doesnt give as much as selling the items in the shop but they dont sell as fast as id like unfortunately and it helps with clearing my barn + i get a chance of getting a pet or cool deco at some point
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Hot Air Balloon

I have traded in a few tickets now and all I have received are decorations. Does anybody know if you get anything other than decorations I.e. pets
    Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carola1234512345 View Post
    I have traded in a few tickets now and all I have received are decorations. Does anybody know if you get anything other than decorations I.e. pets
    Thanks
    I have heard of others getting pets but I have not gotten any. Sending you lots of good luck.

Farm Supplier

Hot air balloon

I can not longer get hot air balloon tickets from the free gifts. I can now only get the diamond, saw and mining tool. My balloon is stranded! Help plz. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by linborg View Post
    I can not longer get hot air balloon tickets from the free gifts. I can now only get the diamond, saw and mining tool. My balloon is stranded! Help plz. Thanks!
    Welcome to the forum.

The free gift is a random promotional feature which is subject to changes. You can get more tickets by competing Hot Air Balloon orders. See Chapter Hot Air Balloon Station in Farm Activities and Features Guide, link in my signature.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E61D847A-3CA8-472F-80AC-2E29A1A5FDA1.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	49846

I won a Mosaic Chincilla from the balloon. I won some decorations before this. Never pet a chincilla. So cute. Thanks.
    From what event is this Mosaic Chincilla??

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Congrats! It originated from the Tree House, see chapter Chinchillas in Pets Guide. It shows the origin of pets. He's also one of my favourite of the chinchillas.