Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I watched an ad that was supposed to bring the balloon back and nothing happened. Closed the app for a while, opened again and now it says again "watch an ad to bring the balloon back". Won't be doing that again.

Edit: the balloon finally came back (not speeded up at all by watching the ad) and I got the Steampunk cat! Very happy with that as my first 45 ticket gold price was a balloon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I did the watch ad to bring balloon back last night, so total I completed 2 ballon orders n got 2 tickets yesterday. But it's been 16 hours at least n my balloon has yet to return. Does anyone know if the wait time has been increased due to the decrease in tickets required to redeem? If anyone else is having same issue, would like to know, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by panix View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I tried doing the 'watch an add to bring the balloon back' three times in a row and never got the balloon to return. Bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasendaminha View Post
    I have watched 3 videos now and no ballon eather ��
    Thank you for your feedback. The team is aware of this issue. I have moved your related posts on this to Bugs forum. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....(video-reward)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank U team lava for updating prizes and lowering the ticket amount for prizes.. Also nice prizes!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Please, please can someone offer some advice? I decided I'd give the balloon a really good go as I've seen many negative comments about this part of the game. I have submitted about 300 tickets (10 tickets 30 times) and I now have 6 telescopes, 6 tents, 5 train sets, 5 aviaries, 3 white cabins, 3 trucks plus multiple decorative skins just not the one I really want. I am sooooo frustrated. All I'd like is the blue barn skin but I have no idea how I will ever get it? Any suggestions please?

Rhino Keeper
    wow I didn't know they updated the prizes, thanks! I had given up on the balloon.

I gave this a try. Saved up 25 tickets. Got a lame decoration. No thanks TL. Funny how the selection is "random" yet I always "randomly" get the most useless and undesirable prize. Thanks for nothing!

Farm Supplier
    Just repaired and filled the balloon for the first time... I could click / collect a ticket - but where do they go? Can't find them ☹️

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyPally215 View Post
    Just repaired and filled the balloon for the first time... I could click / collect a ticket - but where do they go? Can't find them ☹️
    They are stored on the balloon. Next time it arrives you will see your tickets there.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    They are stored on the balloon. Next time it arrives you will see your tickets there.

Ok, thanks for your quick reply!

I've got the same prize 3 times!!!!! Ugh

I just want the blue truck already. Actually the pink neon one is very cute, not sure if that one is in the balloon. I'd be willing to spend a few gems to get it as I'm getting repeats. ��

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to the gems (50,25) we could win with 25 tickets or the gems (10) we could win for 10 tickets. They're suddenly gone. Not that we actually got them that often...