Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    But I had completed it, like the other 2 in fact I'd gone over but it didn't take off
    Firstly, check to see if you've load aka trade in 2 of each item. Then make sure you completed the progress bar by filling up various items. You need to complete both of these 2 tasks within 4 hours in order to get one ticket. Otherwise, the balloon will depart and you'll leave without any ticket.

Note: If you've completed both of the 2 tasks, but the balloon didn't depart. You can try this method, force-close the game and restart it again. Sometime there's a sync issue between your game and the server. Once the game restarted, check the balloon and you may notice one of the progress bar is not fully filled up due to the sync issue. So fill it up again and you're ready to go! Hope this helps!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    But I had completed it, like the other 2 in fact I'd gone over but it didn't take off
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

A few days ago I fulfilled the balloon request, which was over 2100 points to fulfill. After I finished, the balloon would not leave and I did not receive a ticket. The only reason I went through the process was to see if the 45 ticket redemption prizes had been updated. -- no more balloon chairs, please! The 45 ticket level should have much better prizes. Since it doesn't appear to be working at all I won't be using it any longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Any chance the prizes can be updated, there are none that I want atm.

New Resident
    If I tap behind bait shop it says oh no we should help Mr. Maryweather with his balloon. I bought the spot in front of the ramp for 45,000 and 17 of each map and nothing!!!!! Why would it say that and then not be there???? Help!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by amomcs View Post
    If I tap behind bait shop it says oh no we should help Mr. Maryweather with his balloon. I bought the spot in front of the ramp for 45,000 and 17 of each map and nothing!!!!! Why would it say that and then not be there???? Help!!!
    Can you force shut your game, restart and check if the balloon is there? Please note that you will need to repair it before you can trade. To repair the balloon, you will need 7 hammers, 7 bricks and 7 wooden planks. Thanks.

New Resident
    I just noticed it says ios only and I have android so I'm not sure why it says that then. That doesn't seem right to me. I just wasted 45,000 coins!!!! Why would it say that if I can't get it?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by amomcs View Post
    I just noticed it says ios only and I have android so I'm not sure why it says that then. That doesn't seem right to me. I just wasted 45,000 coins!!!! Why would it say that if I can't get it?
    The hot air balloon is currently not available to android players. Sorry about that.

You can also check the Farm Story 2 Guide to see what are the game features not available to android players.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_36.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	546.9 KB 
ID:	26329

Are you serious? Now we have to fill up 5232 worth of coin ?

Executive Chef
    There are all new prize categories and prizes in the balloon!

Bronze: 5 tickets
    Silver: 10 tickets
    Gold: 25 tickets