Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

I've been playing the hot air balloon for quite a while now. I play until I get 45 tickets. When I redeem the tickets, with the exception of getting 25 gems, the prizes I have received are totally lame. The balloon chair should be a low-end prize. I have "won" balloons almost every time. Please update the prizes and make them worth 45 tickets. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I'm at level 41 and just can't expand not enough land deeds like hens teeth they are I would love the balloon game I want the truffle place I want the well and have been struggling to get land deeds it's not a very happy game for me at all getting frustrated over 357 days working on this game and can't get anywhere

Where are the fair drops gamers???.?.?

Rhino Keeper
    Am I doing something wrong? I don't see a choice for how many tickets, I click redeem and the balloon takes off. I don't get any gems or drops or anything so what's the point?

I tried again today. When I click Trade, the balloon automatically takes off without clicking Redeem. No prizes, gems or anything seem to come from any of this.
    Last edited by 3cala; 09-13-15 at 09:57 AM.

Sometimes Hot Air Balloon change items it requires after I've traded some. It weird & unpleasant. Who else has the problem?

Executive Chef
    Just repaired the hot air balloon and did the first trade! Woohoo! Collecting items and money to expand to it took months! Kind of annoying not knowing when it will be back again, though...

Rhino Keeper
    Can we get an update to balloon prizes? Maybe some halloween stuff?

Farm Supplier
    I've collected 2 tickets and the balloon took off, this time I completed it but balloon has stayed.....will it take off after the 4 hours and leave me a ticket....it says minimum 10 for prize

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    I've collected 2 tickets and the balloon took off, this time I completed it but balloon has stayed.....will it take off after the 4 hours and leave me a ticket....it says minimum 10 for prize
    Go check your balloon again. You have not complete it, else it will leave immediately. No, you won't get a ticket cos you didn't complete it.

Farm Supplier
    But I had completed it, like the other 2 in fact I'd gone over but it didn't take off

Grand Emperor
    Perhaps you should write in to support and have them look into your game.. the balloon should leave when it's complete. Good luck.